1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Corrupt data transfer

Hi Guys, sorry very new on here but have a slight problem thats driving me crazy.

I have a website where clients enter travel details to make a booking, they pay online but for some reason 75% of the data gets corrupted when the booking is made.
    Clients enter the correct details but through the transfer process gets corrupted along the way, this happens only now and again and there seems to be no pattern to it

Any suggestions on where to look
    Many thanks for any help
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

If you're using a major database system as your backend then the problem is almost certainly with the application code.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by E-Oreo
    If you're using a major database system as your backend then the problem is almost certainly with the application code.
    Many thanks for this, its very strange as it has only happend when I changed over to a dedicated server. It does have a newer version of PHP loaded on the server than the one it was developed on.
    But still only happens now and again, I can go a week with plenty of bookings then "slam" one comes in corrupted

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo