1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lotus Notes Export to Outlook

There has plethora of email conversion tool in market but I am still finding application which maintain HTML, email formatting during Lotus Notes export to Outlook database (convert NSF to PST) so If someone know such Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion program then please recommend me its link......
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by klarryfinn
    There has plethora of email conversion tool in market but I am still finding application which maintain HTML, email formatting during Lotus Notes export to Outlook database (convert NSF to PST) so If someone know such Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion program then please recommend me its link......
    You can use Kernel for Notes to Outlook converter for your such requirement. Check features from exportnotestooutlook.net

Comments on this post

• markmohan agrees
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi klarryfinn

Exploit Lotus Notes Export application that has lots of consistency during Conversion process of NSF to PST with supportive email & HTML formatting. Visit SysTools software official sites-

lotusnotestooutlookconversion.com/
  7. No Profile Picture

Yes, absolutely Export Notes is one of the best solution for Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion and not only supports “HTML Formatting” for emails but also supports:

a) Calendar conversion having custom recurrence
    b) UPTO 20GB data conversion
    c) Filter option for “Mails” and “Contacts” only

So Select only this utility to run NSF to PST conversion, for more info visit the link:

notestooutlook.com/
  9. No Profile Picture

Smile #1 Rank Application for NSF to PST Migration

Originally Posted by klarryfinn
    Recently We did numerous migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook but reasonably we deployed Export Notes. It is really resulted well and did migration straight forward.

Folks,
    Once I would like to call of you to read the point to point details of an nsf pst migration project need:

lotusnotestooutlook.com

Comments on this post

• terriedunlap agrees

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo