1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Mdb file corrupted

Our Day cares have a program called procaresoftware. We have 2 sites 47 and 35

From what little I know everytime you add a child, parent etc it puts it into an .MBD FILE. Lately the 35 center has been having issues that they cannot save any new customer. They can only append to the existing child, parent. The version of procaresoftware is version 9 in which they donít have no more support for it. When I do a repair thru the system that procure provides it gives me NO errors.
    I can save data to the 47(day care one). I decided to move the 35 mdb file to the 47 day care one and after I did I could not save new customer to it. So I am inclined to think that the receive.mdb( thatís the name of the file) is having issues.

Any suggestions. Or other troubleshooting tips.
  3. No Profile Picture

1. First of all, try compact & repair. Follow below steps:

For Access 2010, click Compact and Repair Database on the Database Tools ribbon.

For Access 2007, click the Office button (top left), then Manage.

For Access 95 - 2003, choose Database Utilities from the Tools menu.

2. Second, if method 1 does not work then try to create a new Database and import all the objects from old database into new blank database.

3. If nothing works, then you may use Recovery Toolbox for Access
  5. Not An Expert

If you are going to copy and paste your questions and answers from other sources on the internet, please at least cite your sources to provide our other users with some context.

experts-exchange.com/Software/Microsoft_Applications/Q_27715038.html

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo