1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Beginner...need EXP!

Hey guys

I am new to Delphi,but I do know the basics(I mean really basics,not advance basics) .I am still at school and we are doing exercises created by the teacher, and I am looking for exercises(problems) to do.I hope someone gets what I mean.Like I want activities or like exams like test that i can learn myself about Delphi(not tutorials,just exercises). If someone know about such a website or have any exercises please let me know.
    W are using Delphi 7at school.
    If this thread has no connection with whatever is going on on this forum or if i not to be helped please let me know as well.
    Grateful
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by moonninja
    Hey guys

I am new to Delphi,but I do know the basics(I mean really basics,not advance basics) .I am still at school and we are doing exercises created by the teacher, and I am looking for exercises(problems) to do.I hope someone gets what I mean.Like I want activities or like exams like test that i can learn myself about Delphi(not tutorials,just exercises). If someone know about such a website or have any exercises please let me know.
    W are using Delphi 7at school.
    If this thread has no connection with whatever is going on on this forum or if i not to be helped please let me know as well.
    Grateful
    This may fall in the category of a tutorial, which you say you are not looking for, but here's the link anyway, in case it helps

http://delphi.about.com/od/beginners/a/ecourses.htm

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo