1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Google maps markers are no longer transparent

Well, its not a Delphi question in fact, but since i was unable to find appropriate area for google maps and because the application is written in Delphi, here it goes...

I have an application to display google map and put a number of markers on it. I am using PNG files, and the markers used to look transparent some time ago.

I did not touch the application for quite some time, and now when i run it i see the markers are no longer transparent, it displays the blue rectangle around the image.

I was unable to find any reference to API change or anything like that...Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Eugene.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by egold2005
    Well, its not a Delphi question in fact, but since i was unable to find appropriate area for google maps and because the application is written in Delphi, here it goes...

I have an application to display google map and put a number of markers on it. I am using PNG files, and the markers used to look transparent some time ago.

I did not touch the application for quite some time, and now when i run it i see the markers are no longer transparent, it displays the blue rectangle around the image.

I was unable to find any reference to API change or anything like that...Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Eugene.
    I can't provide direct help... other than point you here . You may be able to ask there...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo