1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question VCL Components - StringGrid

Hi all, I have just joined.

I am using a stringgrid, (C++ Builder), and I wanted to do a little bit more than 'maskedit' the input. So I created an inputbox to give my input.

Now I am sure that many people have tried using the built in editor that comes with stringgrids, and found it very sucking.

I'd like to know whether there are components which has built in events for doing something more with the input.

Is there something like JEDI for C++ Builder... (not that I've used JEDI to such a great extent either... I really should, but had a little trouble installing it, and then never made trouble with it again).

Thanx all

-Canderel
  3. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Best place to look is on torry's site:
    http://www.torry.net/pages.php?id=115
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ok, probably stupid... but I've not done it. How do I import these units into BCB6?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hmmm.. ok I see there are some that are available for BCB, but most are just funky delphi (my favourite language, but the boss says he's not buying a license, so I am stuck with Builder... compile times... urghh) components, and not very many support BCB, and those who do, I have to pay to get the source (I guess I don't NEED the source, but it would be nice).

Wow... all that in just one sentence!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo