Kylix 3 Enterprise Trial
Im using TXMLTransformProvider and TClientDataSet.
With then XML Mapper I generate the transformation files ToDP.xtr and ToXml.xtr based on a dtd that starts like this:

<!ELEMENT DOMINIO (FORMA*)>
<!ATTLIST DOMINIO
identifica ID #REQUIRED
titulo CDATA #REQUIRED
autor CDATA #IMPLIED
version CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT FORMA (ATRIBUTO*)>
<!ATTLIST FORMA
alias ID #REQUIRED
titulo CDATA #REQUIRED
descripcion CDATA #IMPLIED>

This way I can access the alias attribute of every FORMA element.
But if change the DTD to this and generate the transformation files again:

<!ELEMENT DOMINIO (FORMA*)>
<!ATTLIST DOMINIO
identifica ID #REQUIRED
titulo CDATA #REQUIRED
autor CDATA #IMPLIED
version CDATA #IMPLIED>

<!ELEMENT FORMA (ATRIBUTO*, IDENTIFICADOR*)>
<!ATTLIST FORMA
alias ID #REQUIRED
titulo CDATA #REQUIRED
descripcion CDATA #IMPLIED>

the TClientDataSet I use for the FORMA elements fills only the alias of the first FORMA element and the rest of them have NULL value.

The xml file for the tests is something like this:

<DOMINIO autor="" titulo="Diagrama principal de dominio" version="" identifica="DomPrincipal">
<FORMA alias="EDF" titulo="Edificio">
<ATRIBUTO nombre="EDF_Nombre" titulo="Nombre" tipo="varchar(40)" obligatoriedad="si"/>
<ATRIBUTO nombre="EDF_TMPunit" titulo="Tasa Mensual Punitoria" tipo="decimal(5,2)" obligatoriedad="si"/>
<ATRIBUTO nombre="EDF_TMResarcit" titulo="Tasa Mensual Resarcitoria" tipo="decimal(5,2)" obligatoriedad="si"/>
<ATRIBUTO nombre="EDF_DispOrd" titulo="Disponible Ordinarios" tipo="decimal(12,2)" obligatoriedad="si"/>
<ATRIBUTO nombre="EDF_DispExtra" titulo="Disponible Extraordinarios" tipo="decimal(12,2)" obligatoriedad="si"/>
<ATRIBUTO nombre="EDF_InicioAdm" titulo="Inicio Administracion" tipo="date" obligatoriedad="si"/>
<ATRIBUTO nombre="EDF_FormaPM" titulo="Forma Penalizar Moras" tipo="tinyint" obligatoriedad="si"/>
<ATRIBUTO nombre="EDF_DGExtra" titulo="Distribucion Gastos Extraordinarios" tipo="tinyint" obligatoriedad="si"/>
</FORMA>

<FORMA alias="TDP" titulo="Tipo de Propiedad">
<ATRIBUTO nombre="TDP_Designacion" titulo="Designacion" tipo="varchar(25)" obligatoriedad="si"/>
<ATRIBUTO nombre="TDP_PropEdif" titulo="Proporcion Edificio" tipo="decimal(5,3)" obligatoriedad="si"/>
</FORMA>

Dont know what is the problem.
I could send the files.