Hi, I'm new to this forum and new to programming. I'm currently trying to create a hang man game and it works great. Anyway, I have used a text file and linked that in with delphi so that it can randomly pick a word to "mask" when a button is clicked.

However, I want to add more than one word on some occasions (i.e category artists ---> Van Gogh) But my program only does one word.

The for loop I have now, currently reviews each letter and converts it into an asterisk. But when i type in more than one word in the text file, the for loop recognises the space in between the words as a character and applies an asterisk to it as well, which isn't what I want. So when playing the game, you end up having a string of asterisks for 2 or 3 words. And when you have solved it, you end up with the revealed words, but separated by an asterisk or 2.

My point is, I would like to know whether there is any way in which I can somehow get a procedure or whatever where it skips the "space" so that you dont have the annoying problem of it getting "masked".

Thanks, Leon