#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Developer needed (i pay)


    hi i need someone to can make a bot to run php files.

    thx in advance. (i can pay with paypal.)
  2. #2
  3. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Bots


    Hi, Must it be a PHP bot or a Delphi bot. If it is a Delphi bot, how will you execute it. Most web hosts will not allow you to run .exe files on their servers. Or do you need a local Delphi bot, that is you run the bot on your computer to load web pages. But then what will the php be needed for? Or do you need a PHP bot to run on your host server? You will run your web page and then the page will load other php files
  4. #3
  5. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by sihaam
    Hi, Must it be a PHP bot or a Delphi bot. If it is a Delphi bot, how will you execute it. Most web hosts will not allow you to run .exe files on their servers. Or do you need a local Delphi bot, that is you run the bot on your computer to load web pages. But then what will the php be needed for? Or do you need a PHP bot to run on your host server? You will run your web page and then the page will load other php files
    i need a delphi bot to run php files in my pc (i have window 7 32-bit) not in online server.

    you can help me?
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile Delphi Bot


    Hello
    Yes certainly I can help you and I can help you keep your money too. If you simply want to run php files like almost a home server, then install Apache Server. It is free and it will run ALL your php files. I do this all the time. You dont need any bot to run php files on a local PC. It is very simply to install. Download the windows version if you run windows.
  8. #5
  9. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Developer needed (i pay)


    Is this an on site position or the project can be outsourced?





    Originally Posted by giannis7
    hi i need someone to can make a bot to run php files.

    thx in advance. (i can pay with paypal.)
  10. #6
  11. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Question Dont Understand


    Originally Posted by sunilsoni476
    Is this an on site position or the project can be outsourced?
    I really don't understand your question, and how it relates to your first post
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    3
    You can download and install either XAMPP or WAMP package, and you will get your php environment up and running in minutes (assuming you only need default web folder).

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo