1. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by Rich
    Hmm. I wouldnt think it should have been able to try again, but Ive never tested up to a 5:10, myself. I'll need to look into this...
    Any chance you got that fixed up?
    Chat Server Project & Tutorial | WiFi-remote-control sailboat (building) | Joke Thread
    “Rational thinkers deplore the excesses of democracy; it abuses the individual and elevates the mob. The death of Socrates was its finest fruit.”
    Use XXX in a comment to flag something that is bogus but works. Use FIXME to flag something that is bogus and broken. Use TODO to leave yourself reminders. Calling a program finished before all these points are checked off is lazy.
    -Partial Credit: Sun

If I ask you to redescribe your problem, it's because when you describe issues in detail, you often get a *click* and you suddenly know the solutions.
    Ches Koblents
  2. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by gimp
    Any chance you got that fixed up?
    Ok, I've modified the code where it will no longer give you the option to upgrade if you've already got a 5:10 weapon.

I also reset your weapon back to a 5:10. Let me know if everything looks as it should.

Comments on this post

• gimp agrees : Beautiful!
  3. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>

Vampirus, the Bat God hits you for 1334 points of damage!
    Seriously. That shouldn't happen, ever.
    Chat Server Project & Tutorial | WiFi-remote-control sailboat (building) | Joke Thread
    “Rational thinkers deplore the excesses of democracy; it abuses the individual and elevates the mob. The death of Socrates was its finest fruit.”
    Use XXX in a comment to flag something that is bogus but works. Use FIXME to flag something that is bogus and broken. Use TODO to leave yourself reminders. Calling a program finished before all these points are checked off is lazy.

If I ask you to redescribe your problem, it's because when you describe issues in detail, you often get a *click* and you suddenly know the solutions.
    Ches Koblents
  4. Kiss My Converse!
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Seriously. That shouldn't happen, ever.
    When I grow up I want to be a bat god also.

j
  5. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>

When I grow up I want to want to be a bat god just like you.

Ches Koblents
  6. Contributing User
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

That's quite a powerful little bat!!
    He could kill me twice over.

Comments on this post

• gimp agrees : Indeed.
  7. Contributing User

How many gems does it take to start activating the additional features in the clan vault?
    We have 2,440 gems in there now.

Also, in the Mysterious Hut, how many Quest Points do you need before stuff becomes available?
  8. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>

I think we need the full 10k.

Ches Koblents
  9. Contributing User

I don't think we need all of it.
    Consider - we put 10k in, someone gets a dk - tax reduces gems - functionality no longer available.
    So, less than 10k, but how much less.
    Plus, in previous posts, Rich gave the impression that the functionality was provided incrementally, not all at once.
  10. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>

I think rich said something like "Once you get a full vault extra options become available". Whatever. Me and you and maybe others will work on the gems. They come a lot quicker than they go.

Ches Koblents
  11. Contributing User

They come a lot quicker than they go.
    That's very true (after you have a 5.10).
  12. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>

A few things.

First: Rich, you said we should be allowed to have a dwelling in each city. Any chance that'll happen soon?

For being the avatar of Titanic& heroism, you receive an additional blessing of Celestial Strength!
    Space between Titanic and & (sorry)

For being a rather heroic Titan, you receive 107 extra hit points, and 21.4 extra forest fights!
    What do we do with .4 fights?

PigPen gimp has caught the Leprechaun
    Period (sorry)

Ches Koblents
  13. Just another guy
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by Rich
    I'll take another look at the code to see if theres anything Im missing...

:: EDIT ::

I've made some additional edits to the files having to do with caching sessions, but I unfortunately cannoy be certain it will fix anyones problems. Let me know if it makes any difference...
    Rich, I was having this problem like Viper, and after you posted this, it got much better. However in the last couple of days the timeouts have returned with a vengeance. IDK if you've made any changes recently, but if you could possibly revisit this issue, it would be appreciated. (I have had the problem in both a tab and an independent window in firefox, no other instances of DevShed open. I've cleared all my cookies and logged in fresh, to no avail.)
    --Dave--

U2kgSG9jIExlZ2VyZSBTY2lzLCBOaW1pdW0gRXJ1ZGl0aW9uaXMgSGFiZXM=

My hobby: collecting US coins
  14. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>

Pay for stone is based on your current level. The higher your level, the higher price you'll be able to negotiate for your wood.
    So, first we want to say pay for wood, and second we want to say for your wood squares because otherwise it just sounds ... yeah.

You can feel divine blessings protecting, and shielding you.!
    Period exclamation... one or the other, please?

Comments on this post

• prcAdap disagrees : minus zero - for going on and on about typos. This is a pet hate of yours, not a bug.
    Last edited by gimp; July 29th, 2007 at 09:09 PM.

Ches Koblents
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Fighting down every urge to flee, you cautiously enter the cave entrance, intent on catching the great green dragon sleeping, so that you might slay it with a minimum of pain. Sadly, this is not to be the case, for as you round a corner within the cave you discover the great beast sitting on its haunches on a huge pile of gold, picking its teeth with a rib. Oh No! It's not the Green Dragon... it is the Green Dragon of Testpig (4) that awaits you inside! Green Dragon of Testpig (4) surprises you and gets the first round of attack!

You have been slain by The Green Dragon!!!
    All gold on hand has been lost!
    You may begin fighting again tomorrow.
    That is very strange - the dragon slays me in the first round without even hitting me...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo