1. Contributing User
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Who am I to judge, but, it does seem a little unreasonable.
    What happened to get your level up from 5 to 10 - another spam report?
  2. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Nah, some sarcasm and white text that went over a mod's head...
    But I got the 5 points for spam reporting removed just now. See, admins do care.
    Chat Server Project & Tutorial | WiFi-remote-control sailboat (building) | Joke Thread
    “Rational thinkers deplore the excesses of democracy; it abuses the individual and elevates the mob. The death of Socrates was its finest fruit.”
    Use XXX in a comment to flag something that is bogus but works. Use FIXME to flag something that is bogus and broken. Use TODO to leave yourself reminders. Calling a program finished before all these points are checked off is lazy.
    -Partial Credit: Sun

If I ask you to redescribe your problem, it's because when you describe issues in detail, you often get a *click* and you suddenly know the solutions.
    Ches Koblents
  3. Contributing User

Did you appeal it, or did it just suddenly go down with no hint that that was going to happen?
  4. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Appealed.
    Chat Server Project & Tutorial | WiFi-remote-control sailboat (building) | Joke Thread
    “Rational thinkers deplore the excesses of democracy; it abuses the individual and elevates the mob. The death of Socrates was its finest fruit.”
    Use XXX in a comment to flag something that is bogus but works. Use FIXME to flag something that is bogus and broken. Use TODO to leave yourself reminders. Calling a program finished before all these points are checked off is lazy.
    -Partial Credit: Sun

If I ask you to redescribe your problem, it's because when you describe issues in detail, you often get a *click* and you suddenly know the solutions.
    Ches Koblents
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /lib/dbwrapper.php on line 144

• Database Connection Error

Unable to connect to the database server. Sorry it didn't work out.
    I can't log into LotGD.
  6. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

I had that, it's now better!
    The moon on the one hand, the dawn on the other:
    The moon is my sister, the dawn is my brother.
    The moon on my left and the dawn on my right.
    My brother, good morning: my sister, good night.
    -- Hilaire Belloc
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

First: Rich, you said we should be allowed to have a dwelling in each city. Any chance that'll happen soon?
    A year later, is this ever going to happen? I sold Cair Paravel to build Cair Paravel II, but now I'm going to have to sell Cair Paravel II to get back my original castle (it asks me if I'm some kind of dwelling addict as always).
  8. Contributing User

You can't build more than one property - true - I thought you were meant to be able to.

Also, there is still nothing in the Mysterious Hut and I'm well over 50 Quest Points. Any ideas?
  9. Contributing User

Being a family orientated game I suggest that ...
    Code:
    A baby could wield a F**kYou (2) better than that!" Angry Mob proclaims
    ... is not just inappropriate, but bang out of order.
    This game needs monitored a little more.
    It is fair to say that it isn't as busy as it once used to be, but clearly there are still opportunities for abuse of the word filter.
  10. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

In the amusement park, there are several attractions which will let you play even if you don't have the money. It just subtracts the cost so that you have negative money. Didn't check all of the attractions.

Strength Test. (pick up the hammer)
    Tent. (choose a curtain)
  11. No Profile Picture

i had the same bug
  12. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

How come the awards only go to devshed members and not other dev forums (or am I missing something)?
  13. Eager to learn
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Most likely because the Admins of the other sites did not want to implement it, or that the idea did not gain widespread acceptance by the members?
    "Quality of responses may vary. I reserve the right to change my mind for any reason what-so-ever without admitting I was wrong. I'd prefer to change your mind however, it's easier on my ego". - jwdonahue

"so no-one has actually bothered to post an original quote ? what's wrong with making up your own?"
    - marnixR
  14. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by EricReese
    Most likely because the Admins of the other sites did not want to implement it, or that the idea did not gain widespread acceptance by the members?
    They were going to other forums several months back.

I think it was being shared amongst the forums not independently in each forum - maybe someone has forgotten to include the others when working it out.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

During the Penguin Overlord fight, there was a double-kill, due to having drunk a particular brew. He dealt me about 105 damage, killing me, and as I died, I dealt him 166 damage, killing him.

I went back to the forest with soulpoints, and all the normal forest options, but with return replaced with 'return to the shades'. Was lucky enough to be able to use the healer's hut. After a fight, I was 'resurrected' in that, soulpoints were again replaced with hit points. 'return to the shades' became 'return to port royal'.

Actually, this could probably happen with any monster if lucky enough. Not sure if this is a bug, or what the expected behaviour is when you have a double-kill.

Not bad for a first Penguin Overlord kill though.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo