Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Attracting women questions.

Has anyone tried using computers or technology to attract women?

What about reading like case studies of, or designing an algorithm used to attract women? Or an algorithmic approach?

I could use some ideas.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Okay how would you go about attracting this girl? For the Internet.

If you used pick-up lines, what pic-up lines would you use?

If you used funny images, what funny images would you use?

If you used poetry, what poems would you use?

If you were to try to get her to chase after you, how would you go about doing that?

If you were to implement something to let you know if she likes you back, what would you implement?

Or some other tactic.

I'll later post my attempts.

-

Although this was not originally meant to be related to marketing, if there are any marketing gurus that want to say how to attract women the marketing way, that is fine too. But I'm also curious to see what the CS approach is.
  5. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by LostShadow
    Okay how would you go about attracting this girl? For the Internet.
    Send her a photo of your bank balance.

If you used pick-up lines, what pic-up lines would you use?
    No need, See above anser.

If you used funny images, what funny images would you use?
    Again, see above answer.

If you used poetry, what poems would you use?
    Rose are red
    Violets are blue
    This doesn't rhyme
    But who cares 'cause I'm rich

If you were to try to get her to chase after you, how would you go about doing that?
    See first answer again.

If you were to implement something to let you know if she likes you back, what would you implement?
    Send her a message and see if she sends one back. Like a normal person would...

Or some other tactic.
    Be yourself? If she doesn't like you for that, then there's no hope for the future. Unless you just want to get laid, and then go with my original answer to it all.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Edit: double post.
    Last edited by LostShadow; October 21st, 2017 at 09:49 AM.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Heh, no. I'm no simpleton. I'm more developed than that so no.

Does she look White to some of you? So I wasn't gonna use the money $$$ route to attract her.

She is Hispanic, and on top of that, she is in a gang. The nation's largest Latino gang. We're in Chicago so she is part of the Latin Kings gang.

-

1. When she sees a hot guy walking down the street, even shirtless, how many of you think she has the balls to approach him?

2. When she finds a guy’s Facebook she finds attractive, she has the balls to add or msg him?

Well, I don’t know the answers to that, cuz I can’t experiment. But I do know the answer to.

3. Can a guy attract her so hard that, it would actually hurt her, more than anything else?

Cuz damn, she was like an experiment to me. An experiment to attract and attract the $hit out of her, but not pursuing her, and then.. see what happens.

-

1.Pick-up lines.

I used these.

"Baby you so hella fine, whenever you go to the beach or swimming pool area, and you take your shirt off, you create a monopoly.”

And this 1 she did not like.

"Bab you so hella fine, whenever you move into a house or apartment, then the neighborhood of that house/apartment undergoes gentrification."

Gang-related pick-up lines.

These she remained silent on.

"Baby you so hella fine, you could unite the kings and SDs if you wanted to."

"Baby you so hella fine, if you became a police officer, you could make bad boys into nice guys." And if you became a cop some day, I'll support you all the way.

-

Funny images.

kittens1.jpg

Now, when I msged this girl, I did it weeks apart, to not seem desperate. So there was a time where I didn't msg her for 3 weeks, and then, another 4 weeks.

After those pick-up lines and funny images, I waited 3 weeks. When I came back, I wanted to do something that will.

1. Attract the $hit out of her. And.
    2. Let me know if she likes me back.

What do you think that was...

Hint... it's about computers.

Men have this something called tools. What are tools and what are they used for? So funny images were a tool, the whole purpose of the funny images was to attract the $hit out of her.

And so.

I made a website for her. The name of the website is www.iheart<her 1st name><her last name>.com.

And when you view the website, you see a simple page, going from top to bottom, a big I, a big red heart, a different pic of her, and her name.

And I told her I made this website for you, to show you how I feel.

But not only was this website meant to attract the $hit out of her, but it would also tell me if she’d like me back. Which would be if she viewed it a 2nd or 3rd or 4th time..

So if I told her the website at 9 o’ click in the morning, and she clicked at 9 o’ clock in the morning, then her info is logged.. I have her info.

She uses a 7.0 Android phone, her carrier is T-Mobile, her IP address traces to Chicago.

And then after some convos, I cease talking to her for weeks, to see if she will view the website again.

A week goes by, did she view the website again? No. How long did it take her, 11 days.

So as soon as I found out she viewed the website a 2nd time, I immediately changed it.

What I did was I wiped out the entire page, and put a

----> Over here

Where the word “here” is clickable to another page, on my original website.

So after the 11 days, she viewed the website for a 3rd time 7 days after that. And she saw the webpage changed. And 3 seconds into it, she click on the “over here” and got transferred to another page. It was a long page of photos of me in a sewer, not just by myself but with another guy, the 2 of us, going through tunnels, climbing down ladders, and taking pictures of each other in the sewer. Most of the photos of me I was wearing a suit and tie.

And then a week after that she viewed the website a 4th time, and I decide it’s time to msg her.

Which was a total of 4 weeks. But you know now, it was too late. Because, by that time, her revenge is built up. She big on revenge. That means she wanted me to ask her out just so she could turn me down.

And I knew she wasn’t gonna say yes to a real date, so I made it a bull$hit date. I asked if she wanna go into a sewer with me, and no, she does not. I even said “me and you, we can rule the sewers together” and “you could be a sewer queen” and so no, no Latin Queen wanna be a sewer queen. And so, after some convos, she blocked me.

But hey, from my point of view, the more and more revenge built up, then the more and more she was attracted to me, so in a way, it was like a milestone for me.

You can tell I’m new at this…
    Last edited by LostShadow; October 21st, 2017 at 09:44 AM.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

So my questions now are what else in the world of computers could I do.

That day I showed her the website and waited 4 weeks, I did a bunch of gang-related conversations.

For example, in Chicago, Chicago gangs do something called drive-by shootings, which is shoot at a random rival gang. I said to her "check this out" and she goes "what" and I said "I got a $50 job for you" and I told her to go make a post on her wall about how she condemns drive-by shootings, and she immediately refused. ;o (This was on Facebook messages.).

3 weeks earlier, before the pick-up lines, I posted her a collage I made on all the Latin Kings gang #2 leaders in chronological order, and asked her who she thought was the "hottest" guy and then I told her who I thought was the "sexiest" guy, as well as the noblest guy.

This is called "spitting game" to her.

But alas, I'm out of CS ideas.
    Last edited by LostShadow; October 21st, 2017 at 09:50 AM.
  13. Code Monkey V. 0.9

Everything you have said that you've done comes across as "creepy stalker guy".

And, have you ever thought that she might not be impressed by computer stuff. Sure, she visited the website, but did she do that to say "Oh look, this guy built something just for me!", or did she look at it to show her friends and say "Look at what the idiot did, what an idiot!".

Forget the whole compute thing. That's not how you attract women. That's how you attract bots. Real women are attracted by real men, not someone sitting behind a screen. If you're not there in person, some other guy is, and he's the one getting all the time talking to her face-to-face while you're just some guy that's on messenger when she's bored.

And just one other point... Most of the time, making collage of other men and commenting to a girl on which ne is the sexiest may not send quite the idea that you're trying to get across here... Just something to think about.

Comments on this post

• cody_e agrees
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    Everything you have said that you've done comes across as "creepy stalker guy".
    That doesn't matter if the girl is into you. That is, the more and more a girl into you, the less of an issue it is. The whole point of the website test is to determine if she actually did like me before deciding to escalate further.

Tell me what you think of this...

After not messaging her for 3 weeks, then popped the website to her.

After that, asked her to make a post that she condemns drive-by shootings for $50, she refused.

After that, I posted her a picture of 3 mugshots of women in gangs. Told her these 2 of 3 ladies, did a random walk-on shooting against 2 Latin Kings in neighborhood in 1992, 1 of them lured 1 to a bathroom, shot him in the back of the head, 2nd 1 shot him outside.

After she done reading, I said to her "Now, imagine if you were to lure me to do a drive-by shooting, against a guy you didn't like or random 2 6 gang, and you offered me sex, or to strip for me, do you think I have the balls to do it? Or do you think, I will invaginate myself, in front of you?"

And to my surprise, she answered the question. She said no you wouldn't. And so I say "Right" and "I have no balls to do a drive-by shooting."

Now I thought this was a good time to end the conversation, and wait weeks to see if she will view the website again.

But 9 minutes goes by, and she asks me a question. She asks "Are you really a virgin?" to which I say "Yes." to which she says "oh."

Now I know, she views and reads my profile, because 2 months earlier, I made a post on my wall about how I'm a virgin.

Now I didn't want to end the conversation like that, so minutes later I continued on about drive-by shootings. I finally end with how gangs on Facebook talk about drive-by shootings, but nobody has the balls to condemn it.

Didn't message her for another 4 weeks which is when she views the site multiple times.

Now, I've shown this conversation to several older Latin Kings, and they all agree, I missed my window. That that question was an open invitation, and I missed that. But ah well. What do I care, I just keep on experimenting.

Real women are attracted by real men, not someone sitting behind a screen. If you're not there in person, some other guy is, and he's the one getting all the time talking to her face-to-face while you're just some guy that's on messenger when she's bored.
    If this implies I should be meeting her in real life, well for some perspective, that it could be even more creepier. If you're a creep on-line, then you're also a creep in real life, or wanting to meet in real life.

The whole point of spitting game is to seek validation from women and see if they will make their move to you. Like wanting to meet you in real life.

You can't just jump straight to asking to meet in real life if a girl doesn't already find you attractive.

And just one other point... Most of the time, making collage of other men and commenting to a girl on which ne is the sexiest may not send quite the idea that you're trying to get across here... Just something to think about.
    It's called homoeroticism. The whole point of homoeroticism is to show girls you're different than bull-headed guys, that you're not wooden-headed, and can talk about sexiness in men.
    Last edited by LostShadow; October 23rd, 2017 at 08:31 AM.
  17. Code Monkey V. 0.9

That doesn't matter if the girl is into you.
    Ha ha ha. That's the best joke I've heard in a very long time! If you're creepy, she won't be into you, so your argument there falls completely flat.

Tell me what you think of this...

After not messaging her for 3 weeks, then popped the website to her.

After that, asked her to make a post that she condemns drive-by shootings for $50, she refused.

After that, I posted her a picture of 3 mugshots of women in gangs. Told her these 2 of 3 ladies, did a random walk-on shooting against 2 Latin Kings in neighborhood in 1992, 1 of them lured 1 to a bathroom, shot him in the back of the head, 2nd 1 shot him outside.

After she done reading, I said to her "Now, imagine if you were to lure me to do a drive-by shooting, against a guy you didn't like or random 2 6 gang, and you offered me sex, or to strip for me, do you think I have the balls to do it? Or do you think, I will invaginate myself, in front of you?"

And to my surprise, she answered the question. She said no you wouldn't. And so I say "Right" and "I have no balls to do a drive-by shooting."
    So... You wait three weeks between any contact, then send her something to do with killing other people, and then tell her that you aren't as "tough" as she is. Great move...

Now, I've shown this conversation to several older Latin Kings, and they all agree, I missed my window. That that question was an open invitation, and I missed that. But ah well. What do I care, I just keep on experimenting.
    ANY person in the world could tell you that you missed that window months back.

It's called homoeroticism. The whole point of homoeroticism is to show girls you're different than bull-headed guys, that you're not wooden-headed, and can talk about sexiness in men.
    Um, you have sort of the right idea, but the wrong execution. They want someone that is happy to acknowledge that another man can be attractive without feeling like it makes them emasculated. It's called being comfortable with yourself, not "homoeroticism". You took the time to compose pictures of other men, send it to her and tell her which ones you thought were the most sexy - all without her asking you to? Think about that for a second. That's not showing that you're cool to talk about other guys, that's showing her how much you are into other guys.

So tell me, what's your end game here? Do you want to actually meet her? Go out with her? One night stand? Prove your "manliness" by having her chase you? Of ir is all just a game?

After everything else here, think about one thing. If she isn't sending you any message when you don't contact her for 3 or 4 weeks at a time, she's not looking out for you. She's responding to you, which tells me that she seems you as someone to kill some time with when she's not out with all of the other guys that do have the balls to ask her out in real life
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Okay this thread is getting derailed, I was looking for outside-the-box ideas, which is hard to get, it's easy to respond to critique.

Ha ha ha. That's the best joke I've heard in a very long time! If you're creepy, she won't be into you, so your argument there falls completely flat.
    No, women pre-select you by your looks.

If you ugly from her view and hit on her, she'll naturally ward you off as a creep.

So this girl's Facebook, 1 of her likes is a Hollywood actor, here's a pic of him.

And yet he is on her "like" list.

What does that mean... that means she has a racial preference for White girls. So that explains why she opened up. Before her, I messaged around 200 Hispanic girls and only like 2-3 opened up, because, well for Chicago, we are very segregated, they're not into White guys.

And the 2 or 3 Hispanic girls that approved of the message request, responded with something like "Oh, I don't know anything about the Latin Kings."

And these girls will instantly know I'm White because on Facebook, due to my Irish last name.

So... You wait three weeks between any contact, then send her something to do with killing other people, and then tell her that you aren't as "tough" as she is. Great move...
    The point of this is to show that even though I'm a White guy that likely grew up in a White environment, I'm aware of these things.

ANY person in the world could tell you that you missed that window months back.
    Maybe. But I didn't see it as a 1st and foremost window. Maybe that was a 2nd reason. I think the 1st reason was a sht test, a test to see how big my balls were. A test to see if I'm honest enough to go "Yes, I am a virgin."

And also a thrill for her too. A real thrill if she could do that to a guy in a gang, rather than some goofy White guy that isn't...

If that was a window, I think it could be a 2nd reason.

Um, you have sort of the right idea, but the wrong execution. They want someone that is happy to acknowledge that another man can be attractive without feeling like it makes them emasculated. It's called being comfortable with yourself, not "homoeroticism". You took the time to compose pictures of other men, send it to her and tell her which ones you thought were the most sexy - all without her asking you to? Think about that for a second. That's not showing that you're cool to talk about other guys, that's showing her how much you are into other guys.
    And what else did I do... besides homoeroticism.

Before the 3 weeks and around the pick-up lines, I told her I in the summer I wanna take her to the beach, and so when she gets up and walks around, I could be 10-15 feet behind her, and tell her, which guys are staring at her @ss, which guys are staring at her tits, etc.

So that's 2 things I'm telling her about me.

So tell me, what's your end game here? Do you want to actually meet her? Go out with her? One night stand? Prove your "manliness" by having her chase you? Of ir is all just a game?
    Probably all of the above.

Women are still and always a mystery to me. Particularly confident women. I mean, if you knew of a story where a woman pursued a man, does that make you curious to know what the man did to be chased by her?

My mom asked my dad for marriage, not the other way around.

Unfortunately race defines these things.

Mexican girls are brought up by their grandmas not to be the 1st to ask a guy for his #, ask guys out on dates, etc. And I think they bring that as shameful.

All the stories I know of women pursuing men are not Mexican. I might even know of a case of a Puerto Rican woman pursuing Puerto Rican men.

After everything else here, think about one thing. If she isn't sending you any message when you don't contact her for 3 or 4 weeks at a time, she's not looking out for you. She's responding to you, which tells me that she seems you as someone to kill some time with when she's not out with all of the other guys that do have the balls to ask her out in real life
    That's what the point of the website is.

But I'm starting to learn now, a lot of women refuse to be the 1st to call a guy, text a guy, etc.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/m...358450470.html
    Last edited by LostShadow; October 24th, 2017 at 01:30 PM.
  21. Code Monkey V. 0.9

No, women pre-select you by your looks.

If you ugly from her view and hit on her, she'll naturally ward you off as a creep.
    No. Looks are important, but they aren't everything. Girls don't think ugly guys are creeps because they talk to them. Well, at least not any woman that has even half a brain... which I do grant you can be hard to find these days. Creepy guys come across as creepy. That's all there is to it.

So this girl's Facebook, 1 of her likes is a Hollywood actor, here's a pic of him.

And yet he is on her "like" list.

What does that mean... that means she has a racial preference for White girls.
    That tells me that she likes his acting. It doesn't have to mean that she only likes white guys. Of course she might but you really can't read anything into that. If she also liked an actor who was black would that mean that she only liked black men?

So that explains why she opened up. Before her, I messaged around 200 Hispanic girls and only like 2-3 opened up, because, well for Chicago, we are very segregated, they're not into White guys.

And the 2 or 3 Hispanic girls that approved of the message request, responded with something like "Oh, I don't know anything about the Latin Kings."

And these girls will instantly know I'm White because on Facebook, due to my Irish last name.
    So, your opening message is talking to girls about gang affiliations, and you're not in a gang or affiliated with one? I'd guess that a whole lot of those girls didn't respond because they don't like the racial profiling that you've applied to them before even meeting them.

And what else did I do... besides homoeroticism.
    Homoeriticism is men enjoying other men. While there's nothing wrong with that, it's not what you're trying to do. What you think you are doing is showing that you're comfortable in knowing that other men can be attractive too, but what you're actually showing is that the other men are attractive to you, which is a very different thing. You don't need to rank people, and it doesn't matter who they are, ranking is pretty much always a bad thing to do because it shows that you can't take everyone as an equal. What you need to do is be cool when people talk about others. That's all there is to it. If she said "that guy's hot" you can agree, but when you tell her how how the guy is, she'll see that as you being attracted to him.

Before the 3 weeks and around the pick-up lines, I told her I in the summer I wanna take her to the beach, and so when she gets up and walks around, I could be 10-15 feet behind her, and tell her, which guys are staring at her @ss, which guys are staring at her tits, etc.

So that's 2 things I'm telling her about me.
    Look up the word "cuckold". That's what you're doing there. You're telling her that you aren't good enough and she needs other men to check her out. It's saying that you want to see her with other men, that you're not good enough, that you are the "beta" male and she deserves the "alpha".

Women are still and always a mystery to me. Particularly confident women. I mean, if you knew of a story where a woman pursued a man, does that make you curious to know what the man did to be chased by her?
    No. It's the same all the time. If someone is interested they will show it. Chasing rarely works because that implies that there's no attraction from the other side. For anything to work there needs to be a mutual attraction of some sort.

And confident women are really only looking for one thing - a confident man. That doesn't mean that they want a guy that's tough, mean, self-centred, etc. They want someone that is confortable with themselves and has the courage to be themselves. That's all there is to it.

One thing to think about here. How many times has she ever sent you a message first? If she has, she has (or at least had) some interest. If she hasn't then she's not intersted but is keeping you there as a distraction, something to mess with, or maybe a backup if there's nothing else to do.

Unfortunately race defines these things.
    Not all the time. People are still individuals. How do I know this? My wife is a differnt race to me, and while we have had different ideas of dating when we were younger, things worked out because neither of is let race define who we were or how we'd interact in real life. As soon as you say something like "all latin girls want XXXX", you're stereotyping them, and you're going to miss out on the ones that aren't like that.

But I'm starting to learn now, a lot of women refuse to be the 1st to call a guy, text a guy, etc.
    Again, women want a confident man. Someone that has the courage to call them, even if it's just to talk. You don't need to "spit game" or try to do the whole chest-beating thing ot show how tough you are. From what yo've written so far she's already seen that's not the case, so trying to push that out there more will only hurt you.

What it all boils down to is that you need confidence in yourself. If you see yourself as worth it, others will too. It might not work out with a particular person, but that's OK. When it doesn't work, you acknowledge it and move on. Be yourself, don't worry about what others think, and get out there. Don't play games, don't talk $%^& when you don't mean it (all that drive by stuff... really, that was just lame), and know that if you are yourself and she isn't into that, then she's not worth the effort and move on.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Girls don't think ugly guys are creeps because they talk to them.
    Right, the difference is cat-called. Women don't like it when unattractive guys cat-call them.

It doesn't have to mean that she only likes white guys.
    Right, when I said she has a racial preference for White guys, I didn't mean that means she only likes White guys.

If she also liked an actor who was black would that mean that she only liked black men?
    Just like having a racial preference for Black men does not mean they only prefer Black men.

So, your opening message is talking to girls about gang affiliations, and you're not in a gang or affiliated with one? I'd guess that a whole lot of those girls didn't respond because they don't like the racial profiling that you've applied to them before even meeting them.
    Except it's about gangs and not about race, but yes, gang-profiling, not racial-profiling.

Homoeriticism is men enjoying other men. While there's nothing wrong with that, it's not what you're trying to do. What you think you are doing is showing that you're comfortable in knowing that other men can be attractive too, but what you're actually showing is that the other men are attractive to you, which is a very different thing. You don't need to rank people, and it doesn't matter who they are, ranking is pretty much always a bad thing to do because it shows that you can't take everyone as an equal. What you need to do is be cool when people talk about others. That's all there is to it. If she said "that guy's hot" you can agree, but when you tell her how how the guy is, she'll see that as you being attracted to him.
    And so what if she thinks I'm gay.

Look up the word "cuckold". That's what you're doing there. You're telling her that you aren't good enough and she needs other men to check her out. It's saying that you want to see her with other men, that you're not good enough, that you are the "beta" male and she deserves the "alpha".
    Right - when I tell her I want to marry her or that she would be a good girlfriend to me, it does not imply that I think *I* would make a good bf or husband to her. Because, if I were her bf or husband, then I would feel sorry for her - because she could do better.

No. It's the same all the time. If someone is interested they will show it. Chasing rarely works because that implies that there's no attraction from the other side. For anything to work there needs to be a mutual attraction of some sort.
    Okay I'll give you some examples.

-The effects of shirtlessness of men on women. Are women more likely to approach a shirtless man than 1 who isn't?

If she sees a shirtless guy jogging, will that attract her more than a jogging man who's not?

These are things that are interesting to me.

One thing to think about here. How many times has she ever sent you a message first? If she has, she has (or at least had) some interest. If she hasn't then she's not intersted but is keeping you there as a distraction, something to mess with, or maybe a backup if there's nothing else to do.
    This is true for women with no gem mentality. When you play hard-to-get with someone, you don't ever be the 1st to message a guy, only reply to guys. This is big on Latin women.

Women I see chasing after guys are generally Black women, especially on White guys.

-If I walk around with an unzipped backpack, White and Hispanic girls won't say "Excuse me, your backpack is open" (except when they're older), Black women will.

-Every time I'm in a computer lab or so and I sneeze, Black women are guaranteed to say something like "bless you" or "God bless you."

-Every time I'm standing somewhere and a Black woman is behind me and going to walk past me, and I'm *not* in her way, she will still say "Excuse me" as she walks past me.

So 1 thing I like to research is for White women and Hispanic women that have gem mentality, is how to destroy their gem mentality.

I asked an older Hispanic person before, if the woman pursued the man, and they're now in a relationship, he agrees that that part is something shameful to tell her family and future kids. They all wanna here the "how did he attract you" not "oh you pursued him." I'm curious to know if such a girl who pursued a guy, will want me to lie to her family and say I pursued her, not the other way around.

Not all the time.
    Right, this is only statistics.

So the below is about there being exceptions:

People are still individuals. How do I know this? My wife is a differnt race to me, and while we have had different ideas of dating when we were younger, things worked out because neither of is let race define who we were or how we'd interact in real life. As soon as you say something like "all latin girls want XXXX", you're stereotyping them, and you're going to miss out on the ones that aren't like that.
    And I don't think any of the below applies to me:

Again, women want a confident man. Someone that has the courage to call them, even if it's just to talk. You don't need to "spit game" or try to do the whole chest-beating thing ot show how tough you are. From what yo've written so far she's already seen that's not the case, so trying to push that out there more will only hurt you.

What it all boils down to is that you need confidence in yourself. If you see yourself as worth it, others will too. It might not work out with a particular person, but that's OK. When it doesn't work, you acknowledge it and move on. Be yourself, don't worry about what others think, and get out there. Don't play games, don't talk $%^& when you don't mean it (all that drive by stuff... really, that was just lame), and know that if you are yourself and she isn't into that, then she's not worth the effort and move on.
  25. Code Monkey V. 0.9

So what all this boils down to is that you have no self-confidence, you don't see yourself as "worthy"of the girls affection, you don't know how to relate to people that you don't know in real life, and you are trying to analyse all of this into rules and logical processes, because that's what you understand. Am I right.

To be honest, there's no rules. As you have seen, some cultures do have different ideas and different things that are cultural beliefs, but these are not hard-and-fast rules. Anyone that says there is is lying. The key is understanding that people are different and will do and want different things. You work in with individuals, not groups, not races, not anything. Just the one individual girl that you're talking to.

The first thing you need to do is be confident in yourself. Once you can be confident in your own being, everything else will fall into place when it's meant to. This doesn't mean that you'll get every girl (no one ever does), but you'll be in the right place for when she does come along

And one word of advice that you can completely ignore if you wish, as it's only my own personal opinion. Don't go for that girl. Think about it this way - you have no previous experience, you don't know what you're doing yet, and you can easily do or say something wrong without meaning to. That really doesn't mix well with the "gang" types where she has freinds/associates that would take very unkindly to you upsetting her for any reason. If you think you can take on the gang members and survive, good luck, but if you don't think you can do that, try finding other girls that are a bit less... "indoctrinated".
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I should add - posts like these are so meaningless, since it is only theory and not applications.

You can have all the confidence in the world, but so what. It's only meaningful if women can somehow see it.

So you're sitting on a chair in front of your house and women walk by, or sitting on a park bench, and women walk by. All that confidence you can have, theoretically, is useless, until you find a situation.

Recall the point of this thread was for people to list outside-the-box ideas, and I listed what I did to help others brainstorm. Setting up situations where you can show off your personality.

The only thing I can do in real life is hand out pamphlets I wrote, like against a particular gang. I do that on the Latin Kings - I hand out a pamphlet that summarizes my 1-year living in a Latin King neighborhood and the times I was beat up by them.

So in the pamphlet, women see so and so happened, did I choose to do X or Y? Say, X is the masculine way, Y is the feminine way. But what if in fact I chose Z. So, this gives the women in gangs a real insider on my personality. The pamphlet title is just a marketing scheme to get them to read.

Back to theory vs. applications.

In CS, I think it's useless if the last class you take is a theory class. The only time I wanna take a theory class, is if the class after that, is applications. Same with chemistry and physics.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

So what all this boils down to is that you have no self-confidence, you don't see yourself as "worthy"of the girls affection, you don't know how to relate to people that you don't know in real life, and you are trying to analyse all of this into rules and logical processes, because that's what you understand. Am I right.
    Maybe, but she knows I have confidence. She knows I have balls. She knows my balls are bigger than hers.

To be honest, there's no rules.
    Right, but people on the individual have protocols. Some girls, like upper-class White women, will judge a guy by his shoes.

But most girls will only be with a guy if he makes his move on her 1st, doesn't matter how attractive he is to her.

As you have seen, some cultures do have different ideas and different things that are cultural beliefs, but these are not hard-and-fast rules. Anyone that says there is is lying. The key is understanding that people are different and will do and want different things. You work in with individuals, not groups, not races, not anything. Just the one individual girl that you're talking to.
    This is all statistics.
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo