1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

auto hosting script

Hey
    i was wondering if anyone can tell me of a good php script i can use that will let people signup for hosting with payment plans and hosting plans i want to start my own hosting website hoping for a free script but if not one for a good price thanks...
    Last edited by YCPC55; November 25th, 2014 at 10:22 PM.
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

I haven't seen any good, or even decent free scripts for this. I also have not seen anything worth using in PHP... it's just not the right language to be using for that sort of functionality.

The best one out there that I've seen is WHCMS, but there's a lot of others. Just as an example, have a look at WHMCS Alternatives? - Hosting Software and Control Panels - Web Hosting Talk for a few ideas.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    I haven't seen any good, or even decent free scripts for this. I also have not seen anything worth using in PHP... it's just not the right language to be using for that sort of functionality.

The best one out there that I've seen is WHCMS, but there's a lot of others. Just as an example, have a look at WHMCS Alternatives? - Hosting Software and Control Panels - Web Hosting Talk for a few ideas.
    Ok thanks a lot for your help!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo