1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Beginner App Recommendations?

Hey guys,

I am a brand new, aspiring web designer.

I want I create a simple site initially to showcase a project I am working on but intend to grow that site into a more intricate, music based web concept with a number of other features.

What software would be the best application (on mac) for me to start developing on without learning a coding language? (and ideally allow me to create my 2nd concept on also)

I have just designed my first logo on Illustrator so I have some experience there. Would that put me in good stead to work with Fireworks/Dreamweaver?

Many thanks for your answers in advance,

Josh
  3. Hockey face
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Go with Wordpress or some other simple back end system and concentrate on your design.

Question though, why title your thread with php4 when your thread has nothing to do with php, particularly as you state you don't want to learn any coding and php is strictly a coding application.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Guelphdad
    Go with Wordpress or some other simple back end system and concentrate on your design.

Question though, why title your thread with php4 when your thread has nothing to do with php, particularly as you state you don't want to learn any coding and php is strictly a coding application.

Sorry! My bad..
    Where would be the best place to post this thread on devshed?

Thanks for ur reply

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo