Hi web designers,

This is my first post on this forum.

I am currently working on developing a new conversational platform called chabble.com .

It is designed to let people share and discuss web-based content among a community without having to join yet another social network. It conveniently replaces group e-mails by adding chat-like features directly in the same window as the content. So instead of sending out a link and discussing via mail, you just send the link and the conversation together (conversations can be private or public and there are a lot of little funky features in the platform already).

Even if it started as a generic conversational tool,the main usage I am doing of it is to use it to show my work to customers and discuss progress with them in a simple & coherent way. I just sent them a"chabble" with a link of their prototype page and we use the conversation window to discuss... when a new version comes out or another page is ready, i just send a new chabble and so on...

Now, I am using this for myself but I am think it could be useful to the community and would love to get some professional feedback about it... (ie, should i spend some more effort into it, of should it just stay my toy?)

So if you want to try it,just go to chabble.com and register... let me know what you think...

Don't hesitate to come back to me with any feedback!!!

Talk to you soon

Federico