Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Lounge Troll
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

I think about going home and listening to some music.

Comments on this post

• MauroEldritch agrees
    Codeinated
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by badger_fruit
    I also think that I should try it on another computer as the one I played it on gets about -200 fps on the game It's an Aspire Revo so only really good for Youtube/internet browsing ... as for a port, well why not lol
    Hey that was a problem with me too. Even thought I'm using a 512 MB G-Force 8400GS... Go to option and reduce the trees detail/quality and the grass level.

It raised my fps to +714 haha. Also, in such a dark game you don't need so much detail, same happens to me in RE Operation Raccoon City, so dark that raising the effects would make my GPU beign able to cook an entire lamb without winning really a raise in graphic quality.

You die when "Slenderman" is in front of you. When you find your first page (in that room or other sites) he will spawn. Randomly, he will choose one of the 10 spots on the map (for example, that room) he'll try to "see" you, if you run for example, or have turned off your lantern (Usually you gotta turn it off for saving/recharging battery). If he's near you'll see interference and certain erratic-radio sounds. Maybe you haven't seen it, it spawns generally behind you and you DON'T have to look at it, but also you shouldn't watch him - at least, too long - or you'll run in insanity/die.

Whenever you find a page just get your sorry feet out of there, because he becomes more "precise" when teleporting/spawning and also the time between jumps gets reduced considerably. So, he may jummp two or three times in a minute.

There are also other versions that are more creepy.

About the photo, nice pic! He seems pretty quiet as you told me, my boxer dog (he was black, fat and made strange snorting sounds) was like Pumba (Timon & Pumba, from The Lion King), haha.

You gave me an idea, for a new off-topic thread!

Sadly I cannot attach images, or maybe I can't find the correct button, is there any? or there are any restrictions for users?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by badger_fruit
    When my day at work's not going so great, I concentrate on just getting with the task at hand until I can go home and spend time with my family. Just knowing that whatever happens at work will go away when I see their faces is what keeps me going.

Oh and like Mauro said, saving up for a new "toy", in my case, it's a Rocket Launcher. Haha, not really. Ok, it is really ....
    Now you see why asked this question was the reason I just wanted to know what responses will I get from my fellow members, and its not too my surprise that most of the comments have a complaint of not having a great day at workplace.
    I can just say about these as "Your day will only pass the way you think". I can post more about this if you are really interested to listen to it, it is bit interesting
  7. No Profile Picture

I always think about my baby
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

beautiful naked women
    Last edited by freak.inside; September 19th, 2013 at 04:52 AM.
    All generalizations are false, including this one. Free hosting
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo