1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Do you enjoy programming? If yes, why?

Do you enjoy programming? If yes, why? Is it your passion? maybe on the salary? and etc. or you just simply enjoy it I wanna hear it from you guys, so let me start it

I enjoy PHP programming because of the challenges it gives
  3. No Profile Picture

maybe we can rephrase the question "What do you enjoy/like about programming?". I can't edit my post. lol
  5. Wiser? Not exactly.
    Devshed God 1st Plane (5500 - 5999 posts)

Sometimes. When I get to work on something interesting or play around with new tech that excites me it is fun. On the other hand when I'm making yet another basic report page / input form it's boring and tedious and I'd much rather be doing something else.
    Recycle your old CD's, don't just trash them

If I helped you out, show some love with some reputation, or tip with Bitcoins to 1N645HfYf63UbcvxajLKiSKpYHAq2Zxud
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I enjoy being confronted by a challenge and then overcoming it (with a little bit of luck & persistence). As kicken suggested, there are times when you are called on to do repetitive, tedious or trivial work and that isn't so rewarding.

Having a side-project is also engaging, as you aren't constrained by somebody elses objectives and can experiment more.
  9. No Profile Picture

Basically i am a newer in this forum. I am very interested to learn about Programming Language. I want to become good freelancer about Programming Language. So i think it is my challenge. So that, I love to enjoy this feelings. Thanks
  11. No Profile Picture

God complex?

I enjoy it because its one of the few areas of life where you are mostly in control of the problem and outcome. Its something measurable you can solve and achieve. I am the master of my own creations!
  13. No Profile Picture

It challenges me to think outside the box, forces me to think logically and evokes my creativity. Also, I love all of my side projects I agree with @Talleagle!
  15. No Profile Picture

What I love about our field is that you can be anything and it keeps on changing. Being part of the computer industry, your career is not static at all as technology keeps on emerging every single day.Computer programming makes me to become inventive and creative at the same time.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Because its the only way I can think. The thing about programming is, that you can create what you want, you can tell your machine to do what you want to, instead of following the machine you can make the machine follow you. The satisfaction that comes from solving a problem and the joy that you feel by taking a problem cannot be described in words but I'm sure most of you understand it . Programming is all about taking upon challenges and overcoming them, unlike what most people think, that programming is about sitting in front of a computer for long hours, typing in instructions and doing boring stuff. Though on job-assignments it may get boring at times but if you think that programming is a tedious job then its not for you.
  19. No Profile Picture

i do enjoy but some times when i stuck at any point i feel why am i, in this field lol overall i loved to accept the challenges
  21. No Profile Picture

Sometimes, when there are no deadlines and the work is not repetitive.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo