1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Epic fail of the day

what is your epic fail of the day or one that you have witnessed? for today mine would be:

i threw my sleep schedule off by sleeping late on sunday (till around 6pm) i had to work on monday at 530am. it takes about 1hr10mins to drive there. i couldnt sleep and i was afraid that if i fell asleep too late that i wouldnt wake up so i decided to pull an all nighter. i drove in to work arriving at around 520am only to realize that i wasent suppose to come in until 12pm. /facepalm
  3. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

My failures are not epic. I have too much experience at failure to fail epically.

I did fail to get up from my desk and stop working for two hours to get a free lunch, instead I took five minutes to get a subway tuna sandwich which I ate whilst working.

This helped avoid failures of a different sort altogether.

I had the day off yesterday and I "slept in" too until nearly 7:00 ... AM.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  5. No Profile Picture

It's hard for me to get up in the morning on weekdays, wake up early on the weekends.
  7. Lord of Dorkness
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Central New York. Texan via Arizona, out of his element!
    You go to sleep when you can't resist and wake up when you need to take care of a piss hard on. What's to worry about?
    Functionality rules and clarity matters; if you can work a little elegance in there, you're stylin'.
    If you can't spell "u", "ur", and "ne1", why would I hire you? 300 baud modem? Forget I mentioned it.
    DaWei on Pointers Politically Incorrect.
  9. No Profile Picture

My problem about wake up schedules is that, I always wake up at 5am. Even on weekends. In my mind, I want to wake up late but I still get up by 5am which is annoying sometimes.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo