1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Favourite Singer

Hello all I have to ask you all who is your favorite singer, and which song of him/her you like most.
    My Favorite Singer is Enrique Iglesias his songs are just awesome I daily listen to his songs. My favorite song from his playlist is addicted.
  3. Contributing User

Originally Posted by swapnil7
    Hello all I have to ask you all who is your favorite singer, and which song of him/her you like most.
    My Favorite Singer is Enrique Iglesias his songs are just awesome I daily listen to his songs. My favorite song from his playlist is addicted.
    Andrew Eldritch, fav song is Some Kind Of Stranger.
  5. Contributing User

Juan Luis Guerra
  7. No Profile Picture
    Brony & F/OSS Advocate
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

According to my Last.fm profile, my favorite artist (by number of listens) is Arch Enemy. But that's a bit of a lie, as I haven't listed to my Arch Enemy albums in a good few months. Right now my favorite groups are Kamelot, Van Canto, and Muse. (And in particular, Muse's "Madness" is what's on repeat in my mind for a large majority of my mornings at work. )
    ~~ Peter ~~ :: ( Who am I? ) :: ( Peter's Musings: Uploading myself, bit by bit... ) :: ( Electronic Frontier Foundation ) :: ( I'm a GNU/Linux addict and Free Software Advocate. ) :: ( How to Ask Questions the Smart Way ) :: ( The Fedora Project, sponsored by Red Hat ) :: ( GNOME: The Free Software Desktop Project ) :: ( GnuPG Public Key ) :: ( About me on the WIki )
  9. Type Cast Exception

Efrim Menuck

Which will probably meet two questions:
    1. Q. Who? A. Exactly
    2. Q. Seriously? A. Yes
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  11. Lounge Troll
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

Motley Crue or if you want to be technical Vince Neil.
    Codeinated
  13. Type Cast Exception

Originally Posted by cody_e
    Motley Crue or if you want to be technical Vince Neil.
    Funny I was just talking about the "Too Fast For Love" album the other day. In the context of what album I used to put on to test my stereo connection. I had (still have actually) these Fisher DC15 speakers with 15 inch woofers and that album really got them cones moving.

I still love that album. Don't play anything else by Crue though (of course Shout was the album that got me into them way back in the day, and I own it, but never listen to it.)
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  15. Lounge Troll

Originally Posted by medialint
    Funny I was just talking about the "Too Fast For Love" album the other day. In the context of what album I used to put on to test my stereo connection. I had (still have actually) these Fisher DC15 speakers with 15 inch woofers and that album really got them cones moving.

I still love that album. Don't play anything else by Crue though (of course Shout was the album that got me into them way back in the day, and I own it, but never listen to it.)
    I saw them at RockUSA this summer. They were awesome!
    Codeinated
  17. Lounge Troll

Originally Posted by unni6849
    Well,when talking about the favorite singer immediately Sonu Nigam comes to my mind,He is a versatile singer who sings in several Indian languages including south Indian ..............He won several awards including national awards for the best singer........... Obviously he is my all time favorite singer....................
    Never heard of him. Whats some good songs?
    Codeinated
  19. No Profile Picture

Cool rep

Originally Posted by swapnil7
    I love Britney Spears, and her "everytime"
  21. No Profile Picture

Enrique's Hero. So awesome song
  23. Contributing User

I'm really liking Boyce Avenue. They make really good covers.

Their originals are awesome too. Namely "Broken Angel", "Dare to Believe", "Find Me", and "Change Your Mind".

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo