1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by kicken
    I still have it running on my desktop. I stopped it on my vps and local server though. Local server has some issue where it powers down any time it's under near-full load for more than about 5 minutes.

Desktop alone seems to be doing about 4k points a day according to the site. Not running any GPU instances, just my cpu.
    Nice! Well keep it up. 4k PPD is still a decent haul.
  2. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hi, I am one of our folders and we sure could use help from anyone that can join in.

It does require running on your computer 24/7 and will push it hard, but if you need the heat in winter it can be a win/win.

The latest folding clients are very easy to load and control. Here is where you can download them. Fold on your CPU and GPU's

Our team number is 12912 (devhardware is the folding forum for the dev forums) so you need to enter it in your client to be part of the dev team.

Once you start folding if you put your folding number in your sig once it turns up here you will get some of the extra icons as you gain point to show you are supporting a great cause and the dev team.

Comments on this post

• aitken325i agrees
    Last edited by JohnFrank; December 22nd, 2012 at 08:32 AM.
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Wow, I just checked where I am. I'm still folding for devShed. Current numbers are
    and most interesting, since: 08.30.08

Nearly five years of folding.
    That has to have crossed one or two milestones in the past year or two that I was away from devshed.

Comments on this post

• JohnFrank agrees : Keep up the great work

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo