1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hello,

My name is Alin. Nice to meet you guys.
  2. No Profile Picture

Hi !

I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
    I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
    I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members,
    hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. Nice to meet you..
  3. No Profile Picture

Greetings and Salutations

Hi All,

After a few years away from the web hosting industry, I have returned to work for the web services division of TheSBA.com.

We were known as CrystalTech before I left. While the branding and name may have changed, I already know we're still very committed here in Phoenix, AZ in providing the best service and support.

After reading these forums, I forgot just how fascinating the tech industry is...I missed it so! And this forum is huge, and I look forward to contributing!

Sincerely,
    Tommy Weber
    TheSBA.com
  4. No Profile Picture

Hey!

I am Jeff Rivera, I work for The Web Surgery, London. Thank you for letting me become a member here.

Hope to learn & share a lot from all of you here

Jeff
  5. No Profile Picture

My name is Eugene and I am 28 years old.

I am currently an iOS developer but I studied game programming for three years.

I want to show you the game I am working on in my spare time but the forum says I must accumulate five posts before doing so.

I thought I would introduce myself during this time.
  6. No Profile Picture

Sup guys I like start-ups, ideas, music and twizzlers lol
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Hi guys

Hi guys this is shane here. I am free spirited guy and have keen interest in programming and stuff but my real motto in this world is to live life to the fullest
  8. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

hi all

very nice forums you've got here, keep it up!

i have some free time on my hand now, .... and here i am ..
  9. No Profile Picture

Hi friends

Hi this is paavan, i am new in to this platform. I like Lounge platform rather than other platform, it is the right place to have friendly discussion.
  10. No Profile Picture

Hi

My name is Dave, I have been messing with computers for quite a while. I started out responding to support desk calls; installing printers, fixing blue screens, repairing desktops and laptops etc. 15 years of doing the rounds led me to a management position. I am now self employed.

Only recently have I taken up Web development, so I am pretty much a noob to PHP (my chosen development platform) although I have some experience of html, css and hacking other peoples Javascript to suit my needs.

I am really a Jack of all trades and master of none. I hope to contribute more than I take from these forums. I have yet to come across a problem that I haven't been able to Scroogle myself out of.

I am not perfect so I must be Br0k3n
  11. No Profile Picture

h!!!!! frnd.....

Iam the new user.
  12. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Im probably one of the youngest people in Dev Shed...
    im just 14 years old

In one nice warm summer, me and my dad were playing one of the finest games on the face of the planet, Road Rash
    I used to read all the dialog boxes and...

I said to my father, "Dad, dont you think that A computer is like the most brilliant person in the whole world?"
    "It can think anything and replies to you using these boxes!!"

He said: "No son, A person writes all the code neccasary to make it give that reply!!"
    I was totally astonished!

so from that day on, I decided I should relate myself to this aspect of computers and soon enough they taught us Basic at school, soon after learning the basics, I moved on and im simultaneously learning a huge number of languages, primarily focusing on Java.

-Lance
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Hi...
    I am Sadaf Sadaf professionally a writer but all the time a web serfur and very keen to save good weblinks just to make sure that I have a collection of good data to read in future.
  14. No Profile Picture

Hi everyone, I'm new here!

First post here, hello all !

I'm a tech geek in the Denver, CO area. I'm originally from Houston, TX and grew up eating, sleeping and breathing computers and video games. I'm a web administrator (among other things) and I love what I do.

I'm here to learn, and to impart whatever help I can along the way. Hope to get to know you guys soon!
  15. No Profile Picture

Amazing how long this thread has been around!
    Nice to meet all of you! (Definately did not read through all 150+ pages! x3)

A little about me:
    Associates in Computer Science (Only covers fundamentals in C++, VB.NET, HTML/Javascript and a little Perl/CGI)
    22 years old (23 in 1 month)
    Went straight from getting my Associates to trying to find a job on the market with no luck after half a year and ended up taking a break from the search for a while and while I should have, I didn't work on developing what I had learned. Instead I took a job at Walmart for the time being and work there still. Recently I began learning about programming again and decided it would be good if I joined a reputable forum and tried to learn as much as I could from others as well as try to contribute!

I got into programming because I love video games, even though I don't aim to get into developing games, lol. I was asked what i wanted to do back in the days of elementary school and said "computer programmer" back then. I do have a short attention span unfortunately. :P Currently I've been putting a lot of effort into learning SQL. After a week of looking into MS SQL Sever, MySql and some others I settled on PostgreSQL.

Anyways, I'll try to be a regular here as much as time allows and look forward to learning as much as I can here. And maybe eventually I'll be able to help someone else here as well! :3

Again, nice to meet you all!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo