1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hi Guys!

I'm Jared from the Philippines.

Joined the forums to broaden up my IT knowledge.
    Good site since it pretty covers everything I want to know and will be able to interact with a lot of people.

Do you have a thread for voip or related any PBX? just new here

Thanks!
  2. No Profile Picture

Hi

Hi there, I'm vxstorm (Jon to my friends)

I thought I'd join this forum for a place to discuss web things and programming stuff

Hope to be fairly active
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Introduce Myself to your Community

Hello Dear Friends,

I am new here for get some knowledge from your community...

My name is Luis ribas,,,,

I am web designer and also music, playing Game on PC and Traveling Lover...
  4. No Profile Picture

Hi all! Nice to meet you guy! I'm Min from Singapore. 25 this year.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi I'm a beginner to the world of software engineering, and a long time Computer Repairman, completely self taught. I first used a computer at age 10. I'm 23 currently, and soon to be enrolled in college and well on my way to a MCSE, atleast that is the goal.
    Sadly, I have became tired of computer repair/IT and wish to become a programmer, even if it takes me 20 years before i release my first commercial software.

Specifically, i am intrigued by the concept of virtual workstations, such a hyper-v.
    First, I'd like to say i know literally nothing about software, other than the basic function which in my understanding is to send I/O to hardware and generate a response.
    As a jumpstart toward my goal, I need to establish the relationship between the command line and software, if there is one. Before i jump into the code, as i've tried and failed many times in the past few years whether it be Python or C+, i have a couple pressing questions. Please don't scoff, because most people my age have no interest in programming and it takes ambitious people to progress technology in any field, and for all you know i may be that guy.

First, what degree and/or major(s) should i pursue in college that would most translate/prepare me to become a MCSE(Microsoft Certified Software Engineer?

Second, should i brush up on the command prompt/ and what is the relationship of a program/service/process to the command prompt?

I may misunderstand but what it seems like to me from working on computers is that applications communicate with background processes which communicate with services which run in the command prompt or kernel. Is that correct or am i totally stupid?

I have no programming knowledge whatsoever besides html/java which doesn't really apply. Any pointers greatly appreciated.
  6. No Profile Picture

Hi Everyone, been looking for some programming forums but I just found this awesome forum. I'm 18 years old, I'm a Freshman in College and I'm concentrating on Computer Science Major. I just started learning Python, don't make fun of me (newbiew aha). Hope to get knowledge from you all and to help you all with what I can.

Thank you!
    - Melvin
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Hi everybody....Happy new year...
    I am Jayden Tyler....
  8. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by jaydentyler25
    Hi everybody....Happy new year...
    I am Jayden Tyler....
    Howdy. Interestingly your full name combines my friend's step-son's (Tyler) and grandson's (Jaden) names.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  9. No Profile Picture

I'm Brad

xxxwell i'm brad i love gaming loved it all my life and i though seens i love business and games why not put them together im not specific to any type of game its it is good i will play it
    ive always been curious in what it takes to make one and im a strong thinker in go hard or go home
    so right now m doing research and trying to meet people who can be friends as well as help me learn and maybe do it with me
    and besides the research im quite literally just starting to learn programming ive started with learning logic and algorithms, i have a whole list i wrote im in it for the long run im messing around with 2 game engines currently just goofing around nothing serious they are unreal 3 and unity 3d
    i have modded for morrowind when i was like 12 make quests and everything pain in the ark at that age but ive learned to enjoy it haha, im not stressing my grammer right now because this is to my knowledge supposed to be casual i am part of other forums and i have steam and psn so message if you want those from me it is nice to meet all of you dont leave me alone now
  10. No Profile Picture

Genral Introduction : Jenefer Lopez

Myself Jenefer Lopez. Hello everybody.
  11. Contributing User

Jenefer,

Just try to read all that you can and learn as much as you can. Remember no question is a stupid question, only the question that is un-answered is the only one that is stupid. So just play with the controls and trial and error will get you all you need here. Thus in the IT world, you must learn to love to explore and play at things in the total process of learning.

Welcome to the Dev Shed Forums and happy posting

Penn
  12. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by usnavy91893
    xxx
    i have steam and psn so message if you want those from me it is nice to meet all of you dont leave me alone now
    What's your Steam Username?
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Greetings from singapore

Hello,
    I am newbie here form Singapore.I just want to say hello to all members here!Thanks@@
  14. No Profile Picture

Hello everyone I am new to this forum site.
    I am a NOOB in seo field.
    Help me in this forum to learn new things.
    Thank you.
  15. No Profile Picture

Hi im new here,and im pretty much noob

hi i dont know where to post,but i hope i got the right one,so im pretty much new to proggrammer or something related to it,but can anyone teach me how to be one,anything related to proggrammer,step by step,an info on how to how many years it takes?

sory for my english,i hope you guys understand what i mean is? and i hope anyone can reply this ASAP,thank you

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo