1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I am new here.. I am currently in my last class before graduation. One class left and it is a class on Python. My 1st semester at another institute was with C++. I picked up the 2nd semester at my institute now and it is Python. So I am very confused and hopefully will be getting some help from this forum.
  2. No Profile Picture

Hello All,
    My name is Anthony. Im 24, from Austin Texas and involved in the web hosting industry. I am hope to learn from you guys and share my experience where I can.

Cheers!
  3. No Profile Picture

New to this Forum:

Hello Community,

Happy fall everyone! I am very new to the site; my name is Jesse Chen. I am looking forward to being an active and contributing forum member.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jesse Chen

bbeled.com
  4. No Profile Picture

Hi, I am new to this forum. However, I am not new to forums in general. I hope to meet some friendly people here.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hey, I'm Lucas.

Hey guys,
    My name is Lucas. I'm 14 years old, although I am very mature for my age. I began general designing around the age of 10, and have grown to be moderately good since then. I started to get into web designing sometime last year, and have worked on many sites since then.

If you care to see some of my work, check out my portfolio here:
    lucaslower.com

Thanks for letting me on these forums, I'm sure I will have an enjoyable time here.

-Lucas
  6. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Introduction

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum .
  7. No Profile Picture

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to DevShed and to forums in general to be honest. I'm 27 years old, married with 2 kids, and just getting back into programming and the web after 7 years. I love math, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and hope to write a program someday that will make a difference in the world as well as turn a profit.

I'm just getting out of the military and going back to school to finish my Accounting degree as well as studying for Actuary exams, but I've always been interested in programming/web development and want to get back into it as a hobby. It's turning out to be a very lonely hobby though, I have zero friends with any interest in programming or the web so I'm hoping to meet some new like-minded friends here!

I'm on ICQ and Google so feel free to message me there if you want to chat or find out more about me. Thanks for reading and I look forward to becoming a part of this community!
  8. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Hi all

Hi everyone,
    I am new to this forum and very happy to be here.
  9. No Profile Picture

Hello everybody,

as everyone can see, i am new here too. But by definition that wont last to long, so i better make my introduction post early on

I am 28 and from austria, so expect a funny acent and weird grammar

For my coding background:
    i got a master in mathematical computer science, learned to code in C and C++ then switched to java, did some detour around html, php and js and work as developer of mobile apps (mainly Objective-C and C++ with some interruptions of android) at the moment.

As every programmer i love to code projects in my freetime (although i have much less of it since i work fulltime) and so i am always searching for other freaks to join me

so much about me.

one more thing: is the a possibility to filter the "new posts" to only a few forums? I didnt find it yet, but i am off to search for it now

happy coding
    mythos
  10. No Profile Picture

hello,Stephen Djaja,Indonesia.

hello everyone im from Indonesia newbie here and im so glad to be part of this community.i hope that im over whelm welcome here.

Have a nice day.
    Stephen Djaja
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Hello everyone,
    Hope you all are fine.I am new here.My name is Steven.I am looking some interesting topic here for discussion.I like to play basketball.Hope have a great time here.
  12. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up Re:

I Would like to introduce our Software Development Firm. AllianceTek - A leading US-managed Software Development Company providing Custom software development, IT Services and business solutions. Our IT Services offers customized software development, Mobile Application Development, SharePoint Solutions, HTML5, .net Application Development meets all your business requirements. For More Details please visit us at alliancetek.com
    Regards
  13. No Profile Picture

I am John, newbie here! Looking forward for long stay

Regards!
  14. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Currently i m doing Bachelor in computer science and doing web hosting business.
  15. No Profile Picture

Hi, I'm Jose Salvatierra from Spain.
    Currently studying Applied Computing in the UK. Hope to find help and help others if I can!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo