1. Perl Hacker turned Farmer
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Webm,

Poor choice of words only. There is plenty of me to go around - at least according to my wife!
  2. Big Daddy

There is plenty of me to go around - at least according to my wife!
    Did we really need to know that?! LOL

Chris
    Pop, pop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is!
  3. Perl Hacker turned Farmer

Hey,

John Holmes brags about himself all the time and nobody says anything to him. Can't I give myself a single pat on the back?
  4. Big Daddy

LOL, Sep is definitely one of a kind... Perhaps he uses some of the products that SPAM e-mails always tell us about?!
  5. Banned (not really)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I don't say anything... it's your gutter-dwelling minds that fill in the blanks and jump to assumptions!

---John Holmes...
  6. Big Daddy

LOL, perhaps... But I don't think anyone wants to touch your PHP!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

some of the products that SPAM e-mails always tell us about
    I got one yestiddy that said I could "greaten" my p***s. I don't think he had an english speaker proof reading.
  8. HTML/CSS/Photoshop maven

Originally posted by jackass
    I got one yestiddy that said I could "greaten" my p***s. I don't think he had an english speaker proof reading.
    What, you didn't consider it great already?

After those stories, I'm not sure if I want kids or if I want to take all meaures to keep from having them.

At least I've got a while before I have to worry about it. I don't even have a girlfriend. Heh...
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Wink

kids are definitely yin&yang. There have been moments that they just melt my heart and I can't believe that I actually love something that much, ten minutes later I'm doing everything that I can not to strangle the life out of them, but worth it?
    By far yes. It really forced me to grow up a lot, I'm much more organized, and much more short tempered.

I learn to save a lot, my oldest has a habit of typing on Daddy's keyboard at the perfect moment. There is a secret key combination known only to children that will shut computer down in 2 seconds.
  10. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I got 8 kids, the last three are all teenagers right now....

when they are babies they are sheer joy (at least after the sleepless nights part is over)....

when they are kids its mostly good mixed with the bad that just comes your way no matter....

when they are teenagers they suck the life out of you!

after that its pretty good again

grandkids are so much better than kids, we should just have grandkids and skip the kids part (oh if it were only possible!)

Comments on this post

• medialint agrees : Hello
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

That gives me something to look forward to, yay!
  12. No Profile Picture

Hi,

I am recently 27...
    Am still working on my first degree...
    I've worked the last 6 years as a component level electronic repair tech... So if you've got a broken computer monitor i might be able to help there...

I currently attend Illinois State where I've got about a year and a half left towards my first degree..
    After that I hope to go on to work in the field and plan to seek my grad degree in the future..

I've been married 3 years and have 1 child

I am currently working towards implementing a project where all the analysis was done as part of a systems development class. I spent the whole semester with this system as my baby and then made a prototype for the class.. I want to finish it!

Comments on this post

13. No Profile Picture

Hi,

I'm 26 but shortly to be 27...
    Currently I live in Edmonton, Canada but am moving to the UK for a couple of years next year. I'm originally from New Zealand though.

Spend a fair bit of time on SitePoint forums but like the extra technical emphasis (and emphasis on using Google and R'ing TFM) of Dev Shed. I've lurked here a bit in the past

I work for a mid-size global software company doing intranet analysis/development work. But I'm quitting that in a week and going travelling for a while. Mostly we use ColdFusion but more recently I've branched into work with ASP.NET and PHP.

So yeah, that's me

Comments on this post

14. echo $usertitle['computer'];
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

welcome
  15. Contributing User

*waves shyly*
    Hi all... just wandered in. Don't know HOW I missed this place for so long. Sat around slackjawed reading posts for a day before bothering to register
    21, Sr Comp Sci major. 1 more semester and a summer and it's off to work i go! (hopefully)
    Started off as a mech engineer, then realized i hated it, weird as that may seem.
    Got my first computer when I started college, first touched anything besides windows (Solaris), Coding (C), and commandline (go Vi!!) all at once 2 years ago, and fell in love. Now I know more languages than i can count, with varying degrees of competency, Work off an iMac running Panther, have an XP/RH box sitting next to my desk, and am happy as a clam.
    Kinda kicking myself for letting ANOTHER forum pull me in, but... meh, what's one more, hmm?

Comments on this post

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo