1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for some Programmer Friends

I've got ideas. Great ideas, dumb ideas, short ideas, long ideas. We've all got them.. But how do we make them happen? I'm 24, and I live in a region where programmers are scarce so I'm reaching out for some like minded people to make some of these ideas happen. They don't have to be all my ideas.. but I've got some to get us going!

I've gotten to the point that programming language doesn't matter much, but I am partial to C#.

I've done websites, database design, c# applications (mono too) android Apps with c# and java, dabbled in iOS, c/c++ for linux and microcontrollers, arduino, MSP430 and the list goes on. I've also done some design work, but mostly just to facilitate my programming goals. I'm just looking for some people to throw onto my google chat list, and ask questions and bounce ideas off of. I have some random projects on github (tophathacker) but most of my code I keep private. I've got an app on the android market called Grid Designer (i'm making the next revision of that right now) and many more apps on the market through my job at work (I do mostly mobile programming and farm accounting software... laaame!)

Well I guess if anyone is interested in just chatting, let me know!

If there's some IRC channel that I dont' know about, leme know that too!

TopHat
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Chat

Hello, I'm currently looking for some developer friends as well, I am also partial to C#, and most of the developer friends i DO have are either busy on other projects, don't like c#, or aren't all that talented.

I consider myself to be a pretty good developer in the areas that I have experience, i'm always trying to expand my knowledge, and I know there are a lot of areas that im not good at yet.

Anyway, if your still interested, given this is an old post, my skype is Merlin33069, if you don't have skype you can email me through the board or send a pm (created an account here to reply to this post and cant put in my email )

not too hard to find me

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo