1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need materials for preparation for the job interview

Could you suggest good materials (free online books, link references, etc.) for interview preparation for the position QA software tester?

I have already found the following:
    1. https://www.guru99.com/top-20-test-m...questions.html
    2. Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers for freshers and experienced
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

If you need that sort of information, maybe you shouldn't be applying for the job in the first place?

I know there's some times when you can get a job and train on the job, but if the place that you're interviewing at is looking for experienced testers, they'll expect you to know a whole lot more than what you can regurgitate from online "guides".
  5. Banned (not really)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    If you need that sort of information, maybe you shouldn't be applying for the job in the first place?

I know there's some times when you can get a job and train on the job, but if the place that you're interviewing at is looking for experienced testers, they'll expect you to know a whole lot more than what you can regurgitate from online "guides".
    I think this is less "looking for answers to regurgitate" than looking for questions to be prepared for. Who really knows, though...
    -- Cigars, whiskey and wild, wild women. --

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo