1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Microsoft Outlook

Does anybody know how you can sync outlook with al calender online?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Seņor Member
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Ten fingers and two eyes? Actually, it depends on which online calendar service. For Yahoo!, you would need to download Intellisync software (since a web page can't directly interface with your hard drive). Look at the online help for whatever online calendar service you use.
    Michael
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally posted by pieux
    Ten fingers and two eyes? Actually, it depends on which online calendar service. For Yahoo!, you would need to download Intellisync software (since a web page can't directly interface with your hard drive). Look at the online help for whatever online calendar service you use.
    Yes I know that, but what I meant was... how to write such a program yourself..

That's because i'm writing an intranet as an assignment for school. (don't know how to call it in English, it's the last half year and you must "work" at a company with no salary, but do an assignment and create a report :-) )

and they asked if it was possible to synchronize the calender and contacts from an emplyee's MSOutlook with the calender on the intranet so everyone would be able to see the appointments...
  7. No Profile Picture
    Seņor Member
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Oh - I didn't realize that by your first post. Sorry - in that case I don't have a clue.
    Michael

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo