1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Where to enroll for online it training?

I'm a newbie, and I want to learn more about all the areas of IT. Is there any available online training sites?
  3. No Profile Picture

Is E-learning (for an IT course) cost-effective?

Compared to tradtional learning? Is it way too effective in terms of cost, time and quality?
  5. No Profile Picture

What online program offers the widest range of online IT training courses?

Do you have any suggestions for these? I want to collate all IT training providers so I can choose the best one.
  7. No Profile Picture

Online computer courses

I have a 10 yr old and 13 yr old that I homeschool. They have been online and using computers for many years. I am curious of anyone's ideas on some good online courses or sites that teach about computers and programming. Any input appreciated. I have a laptop that I am going to let them take apart and explore. Thank you.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

not sure if this is a spam thread but anyways, codecademy is an alright site for learning programming. It goes through languages from html to python/ruby. I used it for helping me learn python. If you do use it, take it's lessons very lightly as it is bug ridden and also it only teaches python 2.7 and not 3. It is good though for it's speed, you can get a basic idea about python pretty fast using it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo