Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by jigalypuff
    No it s not you twat, and impersonating a moderator from unity I.E "Thomas Pasieka" and saying he created a fake account and stole artwork is libel. Now who is going to court lmfao

Oh Yes I understand. That is just like all of the Posts you say I post Someones artwork and say it is not theirs and say to everyone to "spread the truth" about this on places. You posted that I post things like that in all accross that Visual3d.NET not even talking about all of the Slander here, at Unity 3d, and anywhere else I dont know about. The Lawyer says we need a supoena or something like that and it is a lot of money just to find where all of your Trolling and Slanderous spam is coming from. I am quoting your posts for everyone.

Everyone that wants to get involved in finding who all these people are, I am quoting some of the content from places.

Some posts by Mark at Visual3d.NET.

Edit: Mark is deleting all of the spam.

Visual3d.NET:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Theft of other artists work
    http://game-engine.visual3d.net/forum/showthread.php?p=16399

That is Mark at Visual3d.NET that is some of the posts.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by josh_sg1
    Edit: Mark is deleting all of the spam.

/showthread.php?p=16399

What posts by Mark?

You are saying you did not create all of the puya topics?

That "scam topic" is not even real and it is fake. Crystallina Primacy is creating a very nice game at unity 3d and everyone is trolling them for it. I am thinking these people are actually
    red Code:
     <b>puya 3d</b>
    members.

They have all been banned including all of the fake puya 3d accounts and all of the crystallina primacy accounts.

Crystallina Primacy is banned for creating lots of accounts and all their topics are trolled so there everyone is banned. We dont need all of that on unity forums.

I emailed the kilala may account and kilala says she did create the kilala account so who and
    red Code:
    what is going on here?
    You are saying
    kilala and yomama dont even work on the puya project.
    I dont know who or what you guys are doing but "kilala may" is the real kilala may !!!

This project here is not Crystallina Primacy:
    /threads/131795-R.i.v.a.l.s.

I have emailed crystallina and they do not know anything about a Speedah at unity.

I have banned the Unity3D account ID /members/100997-Speedah for trolling.

Thanks for bringing that markmods topic to my attention Jigalypuff. I also send you a private message. Thread locked and Banned.

Josh_sg1, I have found that you signed up as thomaspeskia with your ips address. Funny, but nice try. Banned. I deleted your fake steam punk posts.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Brony & F/OSS Advocate
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Right...so this is a civil matter between you all, and has no bearing on the part of Developer Shed or any of its sites (including these forums).

Your disagreement is an issue for you to work out amongst yourselves. Take the matter offline, please...or if you need to discuss it here, keep it to PMs. Please don't drag Dev Shed into it.

Thread locked.

Comments on this post

• medialint agrees
    ~~ Peter ~~ :: ( Who am I? ) :: ( Peter's Musings: Uploading myself, bit by bit... ) :: ( Electronic Frontier Foundation ) :: ( I'm a GNU/Linux addict and Free Software Advocate. ) :: ( How to Ask Questions the Smart Way ) :: ( The Fedora Project, sponsored by Red Hat ) :: ( GNOME: The Free Software Desktop Project ) :: ( GnuPG Public Key ) :: ( About me on the WIki )
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo