PUYA 3d Civil Suit

Hey,

I am creating a Civil Suit.

This Civil Suit is vs these companies.

PUYA 3d VS.

• Visual3d.NET.

• Unity 3d.

• deadfrontier.com/

PUYA 3d is filling suit with these companies for Extreme Racketeering, including Extortion, Slander, Internet Bullying, Copywright Infringement with intent to rally, Trolling via internet and other, for serious business damages and destruction of investors interest with the PUYA 3d Project.

PUYA 3d. Email.
    Almost all Proxies have cooperated with the Lawyer we contact and we have massive amounts of Accounts created and directly insulting and emailing investors about the project and its members with false accusations and creating complete forums and hate topics all over the internet to make people think PUYA 3d in copywright infringement with many artists. There are a lot of people that are pissed off about this and thinking that PUYA 3d is thinking of hacking their computers and selling their 3d work and deleting the files on their PC as to claim the work a PUYA 3d work.

We have proof that Unity 3d Forum Administrators, Developers and Mods have been involved with this and created accounts slandering us on their forums and rallying others from all over the game development forums on the internet to bring attention to their forums and QUOTE "join in on the fun and entertainment" END QUOTE and bash the PUYA 3d Project with them.
    PUYA 3d is Currently Filing the suits and is placing a lot of money in this to find all of the IP's and digital information via the users that thought their proxy servers were anonymous although in mostly cooperation they have found the IP's and all information about everyone almost involved in the Slanderous topics and forums at Unity 3d, Visual3d.NET, and the very large topics at deadfrontier.com/.

Josh_sg1: Email.
    I am not interested in a civil suit although the emails to the investor that decided not to invest as the posts across Visual3d.NET and emails from Unity 3d, and the deadfrontier.com topics made them think "I am not interested in collaborating any more with this. There is too much trolling going on and I am not interested in any involvement with this or want any affiliation with you or PUYA 3d. It's nothing personal I just dont need the neg attention." and that is business damages including the banning of my account from their forums so I do not do any more Free Artists or Models for people on their forums or any paid work as I actually made great money from that.

Anyone that has also been having these problems we would like to come talk to us and the lawyers about how you can join in on the lawsuits as this is going to get really large a lot of money is going into this.

If you want to troll and say people are selling people work thats fine, but if you email people as goverment and get people banned from forums where they make money and email investors of their company with this thats not trolling thats more slanderous.

Even some of it Unity 3d Administration is where we found that they are playing some entertainment games and not in cooperation with us to delete and ban the users doing it. The proxies have shown us the IP's of some Unity 3d Admins as the creators and posters of some of the false PUYA 3d accounts.

I would like to know what you think of this.
  3. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    I thought I'd seen you here before. Sure enough, you threatened to sue devshed a while back too. As you will no doubt note, you tried to bluster your way to removing your note and were roundly laughed at by a lot of people (Nice try at faking "mike and tom" as the owners of Devshed )

Oh, and in case you're wondering why I quoted your entire post below, that's because you seem to have a penchant for editing your posts after the fact. Why deprive us of a good laugh, I say .

Originally Posted by josh_sg1
    Hey,

I am creating a Civil Suit.

This Civil Suit is vs these companies.

PUYA 3d VS.

• Visual3d.NET.

• Unity 3d.

• deadfrontier.com/

PUYA 3d is filling suit with these companies for Extreme Racketeering, including Extortion, Slander, Internet Bullying, Copywright Infringement with intent to rally, Trolling via internet and other, for serious business damages and destruction of investors interest with the PUYA 3d Project.

PUYA 3d. Email.

PUYA 3d is Currently Filing the suits and is placing a lot of money in this to find all of the IP's and digital information via the users that thought their proxy servers were anonymous although in mostly cooperation they have found the IP's and all information about everyone almost involved in the Slanderous topics and forums at Unity 3d, Visual3d.NET, and the very large topics at deadfrontier.com/.

Josh_sg1: Email.

Comments on this post

• jigalypuff agrees
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  5. Did you steal it?

Originally Posted by josh_sg1
    I totally lost it when you claimed "trolling via internet"
    Just get a job and make money the way normal people do.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

When you are talking over your case with your lawyers, work out a strategy for your intellectual theft.

Here you post art that a member of your "team" named yomama that you claim is also named Mussad Sarahi made this art:

forum.unity3d.com/threads/128282-Modeler-needed.?p=872051&viewfull=1#post872051

Here is the post by the real Mussad Sarahi putting yomama on the spot:

forum.unity3d.com/threads/127458-Character-Animator-needed.?p=873265&viewfull=1#post873265

Here is the art by the real Mussad Sarahi, strange the similarities:

digitalmas.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13042934

Game engines do not take kindly to members taking credit for other peoples work. Perhaps your lawyer will have some advice for this? Schedule an appointment.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by boolCodeMonkey
    When you are talking over your case with your lawyers, work out a strategy for your intellectual theft.

Here you post art that a member of your "team" named yomama that you claim is also named Mussad Sarahi made this art:

forum.unity3d.com/threads/128282-Modeler-needed.?p=872051&viewfull=1#post872051

Here is the post by the real Mussad Sarahi putting yomama on the spot:

forum.unity3d.com/threads/127458-Character-Animator-needed.?p=873265&viewfull=1#post873265

Here is the art by the real Mussad Sarahi, strange the similarities:

digitalmas.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13042934

Game engines do not take kindly to members taking credit for other peoples work. Perhaps your lawyer will have some advice for this? Schedule an appointment.

Devshed cooperated with the expensive CND and I think I they would send the lawyer more information if I needed to do another for Devshed. I can find if you are involved I printed your post so you know. The lawyer has proof of who Yomama really is and who is posting with that account and all of those others.

Basically all the proof for the civil suit is there and a lot of people are going down for this and its not just Unity 3d Forums. Devshed is not involved in this as cooperated completely with the deleting and sending of the documents, for the CND about the hate topics, that is send to them. That is not about this though, this is about deadfrontier and the Unity 3d Forums. Visual3d.NET is just some extreme troll spam and threatening emails though they also created hate topics and tell their users to post on other forums bashing PUYA 3d project and have not cooperated in the deleting of these, including the language they used in all of their posts in a showcase topic, example: "Show me a example and I will ban their Bitch asses.".

For Example here is a post they posted on Visuald.NET.

Moderator:
    The entire PUYA "team" are now banned for continuing theft. Thanks to Heartbrake for pointing me to that thread on Unity3D
    Thank you Mark!
    This is ignorant considering that thread isnt even anything to do with us and just Unity 3d entertainment.

User:
    If you still need the proof of the last images that Puya had on the last thread they created, I can add where the models/images were from on here.
    Yes do that, considering the images or models are made by me completely and I not only show all of the WIP Pictures in the topic and development notes on all of those models.

Moderator:
    I found them based on what I saw written on the unity forum, but feel free to post a link so others can see the truth.

This is just what they posting in a topic not even about a hate topic, this is just all from some spamming by a different Visual3d.NET user on someones topic about game engine licensing.

I thought I'd seen you here before. Sure enough, you threatened to sue devshed a while back too. As you will no doubt note, you tried to bluster your way to removing your note and were roundly laughed at by a lot of people (Nice try at faking "mike and tom" as the owners of Devshed )

Oh, and in case you're wondering why I quoted your entire post below, that's because you seem to have a penchant for editing your posts after the fact. Why deprive us of a good laugh, I say .
    Who says you didnt just write all that for the laugh? Anyone with any form of social education would know where this is going. Most people wouldn't read your post and just move down to the next one, noone likes a large possibly edited quote in someones post its just ignorance not saying your ignorant just saying people could think that post is ignorant, but you probably wouldnt know anything about that.
  11. No Profile Picture

I am quite certain copy and pasting my comments from the V3D forums is tantamount to a copyright violation ) I am the moderator who banned Josh (mark was taken over here). I look forward to the letter form your solicitors Josh, it will prove most amusing indeed to see their faces when I point them to the thread of the artist who berated you for stealing his work.
  13. Banned ;)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    ^^^
    I wonder when he's going to contact his solicitor. The last time around, he lied about taking devshed to court AND winning as well. Note that he invents two imaginary devshed owners named "mike and tom" here:
    http://forums.devshed.com/suggestion...ap-614567.html

The guy doesn't realize who really owns Devshed. Hint: It is a well-known multi-million dollar corporation that can be easily looked up.
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  15. No Profile Picture
    I haz teh codez!
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

This thread brings teh lulz.

Comments on this post

• codergeek42 agrees : I could not have said it better myself...
    I ♥ ManiacDan & requinix

This is a sig, and not necessarily a comment on the OP:
    Please don't be a help vampire!
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jigalypuff
    I am quite certain copy and pasting my comments from the V3D forums is tantamount to a copyright violation ) I am the moderator who banned Josh (mark was taken over here). I look forward to the letter form your solicitors Josh, it will prove most amusing indeed to see their faces when I point them to the thread of the artist who berated you for stealing his work.

Okay., I confess. I am a supermod at Unity3d. I created the Yomama account but I have not claim any art that is not by puya 3d's Yomama. It is all for fun and entertainment and it just got a little too intense. However, it did bring a lot of people to the forums.

I understand that the Massad Sarahi Account is signed up with the blogs email so I am thinking that is the real Mussad Sarahi. The puyacorp account is banned and all of the fake puya 3d accounts are banned and I have warned all of the users that created them. There are a few account we dont know anything about but we are working on it. We have not found any cnd sent by puya 3d. I am not convinced a cnd has even been sent by puya 3d.

Your account here (/members/5322-josh_sg1) is banned for insulting aNTeNNa trEE in this topic here (/threads/119869-Free-Logos.)

I am not activating your account. If you would like your account activated email aNTeNNa trEE or Eric. I strongly opinion that you create only a single topic about your Free Logo's.

You've already created several (if not dozens) of threads concerning this Free Logo's topic. Please just stick to a single topic.

If this is the real puya 3d, here are a few pointers.

Create you own forums.
    Do not post on unity 3d forums.
    Only post a single topic in the commercial area if you do post on unity 3d forums.
    Do not even think about mentioning puya 3d.
    Even though all of the work you post is yours, dont post any concepts, or link to any concepts, the artists name is fine.

That is all I have to say about that.

Thomas Pasieka
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jigalypuff
    Your account is banned too.
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/129333-squad-based-fps-needs-modelers
  21. No Profile Picture

No it s not you twat, and impersonating a moderator from unity I.E "Thomas Pasieka" and saying he created a fake account and stole artwork is libel. Now who is going to court lmfao
  23. Type Cast Exception

Thankfully the courts have nothing better to do than sort this squabble.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  25. No Profile Picture

Josh, do this again forum.unity3d.com/threads/129333-squad-based-fps-needs-modelers and I will track you down and beat you till the brown stuff comes out.
  27. No Profile Picture

Can someone point me in the direction of a moderator? I just spoke with Thomas Pasieka, he had issues registering here (so did I, it's a bitch) and he has requested the impersonating post written above by Josh be removed,
  29. No Profile Picture

To Thomas Pescha,
    I am finding who your real email is and the more accounts and people you post as the more I print and the more I print of your online posts about this the more we have to show in the Civil Suit.

To Mark,
    Is this mark from visual3d.net or not? I just recieved a few emails from separate people claiming to be mark visual3d.net saying he can not register here and wants everyone to know this is a impersonator? Some of the other emails included a lot of vulgar content and have also been printed with their header information. If you continue to send spam to my email you should know im just forwarding all of the emails to Online Trolling Civil Suit Lawyers. Its very obvious this thomas pescha person is not the thomas pescha from Unity 3d. I am printing all of this. If this is mark, Everyone knows about all the Spam you posted at Unity 3d. That large hate topic there and at Visual3d.NET about PUYA 3d they and you deleted, I printed, you continue to post my work all over there and now you are claiming it to be me in our emails and in your posts there, you should know this is just more rakateering. I wouldnt say that these emails are "Business Damages". I dont know exactly whats going on here for ips but im going to find who it is and everyone is going to make a mockery of you like you have been trying so much to do to me, and emailing my lawyer and telling them they sound too "upitedy" isn't getting you off the civil suit.

On a side note, Also we are finding a lot of people involved in the deadfrontier scandal posting at the Unity 3d forums. The mods havent done anything about it and havent been emailing me the spam posts so I have been notified of very few of these people are saying and I have not printed them. The company Unity 3d not forwarding these to my Lawyer is a violation of our email agreements.

You Mark, probably already know about this too, I think this person is you. I am very sure of it. http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/132243-Scam-on-forums-must-read/
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo