1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Simply awesome!! Best video I've seen in ages

youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8

I need to buy me one of these and learn to drive like that guy.

Guess since I'm new I can't post the video here directly but it's definitely worth watching.
  3. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I guess some people get more excited about test track videos and car engines that sound like chainsaws than others. You're one of the ones that finds this exciting, I find it questionable that you thought to post to a web/software (aka IT Technology) developer's forum as your first and only post. Happy Hormel.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the warm welcome medialint. Thought we could talk about anything here in the lounge? Guess not.

Maybe I'll consult with you before I post here again...
  7. Sarcky

Generally, people who use their first post on a technology forum to post something completely irrelevant to technology are doing so to test the waters before they begin to spam the forums. If you're a real person...why did you join a computer science message board to post a video of trick driving?
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  9. No Profile Picture

wtf

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    Generally, people who use their first post on a technology forum to post something completely irrelevant to technology are doing so to test the waters before they begin to spam the forums. If you're a real person...why did you join a computer science message board to post a video of trick driving?
    Ohh no, it's the Dev Shed police coming to get me! Help!!

You two can go suck an egg, Lol. So what if I posted a YT video as my first post. You don't like it, or want to question my motives? Who cares. Get over it

You are both free to go back to your neighborhood watch duties now.

Comments on this post

• medialint disagrees : I do so like green eggs and ham. I do, I like them, Sam I Am.
  11. Sarcky

Originally Posted by kickapooh
    Ohh no, it's the Dev Shed police coming to get me! Help!!

You two can go suck an egg, Lol. So what if I posted a YT video as my first post. You don't like it, or want to question my motives? Who cares. Get over it

You are both free to go back to your neighborhood watch duties now.
    So you had no reason to do what you did, you joined a technology forum to post a video of some guy driving a mediocre car in a manner that car was not designed to be driven in, and then decided to get arrogant and insulting when asked why you did such a ridiculous thing.

As I'm not actually the devshed police, I won't ban your account, but I hope you have something actually relevant to say.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  13. No Profile Picture

yawn.

Well I was going to post my new YouTube video I made on how to cook coke into rock and turn all the neighborhood girls into crack ho's but I'm guessing you two may find that questionable as well...

This place is no fun
  15. Sarcky

Alright this thread is closed since you're being such a child about it. If you have something relevant to technology, post in the appropriate subforum. If you have something generic to discuss, by all means post it here. However, if you post a video of a dog taking a crap or someone flying a remote controlled plane into a tree, you're bound to get people asking why the hell you thought the devshed community would care.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo