-Don't know if this is the right forum for this-
-also not trying to advertise

A few months ago I was able to access this website (moviepilot) without a problem at all. I was using a wifi connection that was public but had a simple password.

For awhile now, I have been trying to access the website but cannot. I am using a T-Mobile hotspot, I am the only one using it/ access it.

This is the 1 single website I am unable to access. Everytime I get a 504 error. A sample URL and what I get after about 20 seconds: RequestURI=http://moviepilot.com/stories/811367

I have tried quite a few things, messed around with my hosts file, cleared cookies, cleared history, cleared everything. Searched google and could not find anyone having a problem with this website, and plus I get new links several times a day on facebook, all of them, 504.

I've tried different browsers, looked through a tutorial about why I could be getting this.

My hotspot did have a setting for adult content, not that it really applies to that website, and disabled it.

Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening? It is literally the only one website that I cant access or get this error from.