1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Do uou love to work everyday???

I love to work everyday except Saturday and Sunday. Work minimum 10 hrs per day.
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

You must really like your job then...

I think that I'm like a lot of people where I enjoy my work, but work is really a "job", not a way to spend my life. I have a lot of other things to do outside of work, so spending way ot much time there is just out of the question.
  5. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

No, at the end of the day I take off my "Applications Programmer/Analyst" hat and put on my "Daddy" hat, which comes with a chef's apron, an unwritten songbook, a shelf full of Dr. Seuss and similar books and diaper cream, or "diaper creme" as Siri calls it.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Lightbulb

real question should be do you love your pay checks every pay day?
  9. Type Cast Exception

Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
    real question should be do you love your pay checks every pay day?
    Well there is something to be said for loving your job (or whatever you do to earn a living). I'm good at IT but it doesn't thrill me like it did when I was a teenager. I like my job but don't love it, but at least I don't dislike it. A little more than ten years from now I'll be able to take early retirement when I turn 55 years old (the same day my son becomes a teenager, actually) and that's my goal, I hope to have a small business by then or, alternatively, I might do something like teach music to kids. Or both.

Meanwhile, those paychecks are quite important to getting me to that point. It's going to suck having less money each month but what is America for if not for animosity among our elected leaders?
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Do uou love to work everyday???

i love to work alot.
  13. Type Cast Exception

Originally Posted by deservinghost
    i love to work alot.
    I love to allot my work.
    medialint.com

15. No Profile Picture
    Brony & F/OSS Advocate

My job involves both a lot of clerical work (data entry, running reports, etc.) and manual labor (packaging and shipping finished product). It's definitely not something I'd want to make a career of if possible; but I do enjoy it, mostly because I've become pretty good at it, to the point where I can spend much of my day at work on autopilot. Though, there's something to be said about having awesome coworkers that helps the day seem to pass more quickly...
    Last edited by codergeek42; August 2nd, 2012 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Clarifications.
    ~~ Peter ~~ :: ( Who am I? ) :: ( Peter's Musings: Uploading myself, bit by bit... ) :: ( Electronic Frontier Foundation ) :: ( I'm a GNU/Linux addict and Free Software Advocate. ) :: ( How to Ask Questions the Smart Way ) :: ( The Fedora Project, sponsored by Red Hat ) :: ( GNOME: The Free Software Desktop Project ) :: ( GnuPG Public Key ) :: ( About me on the WIki )
  17. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Yes ,because it gives me an understanding and learn many new things to help me better
  19. Lounge Troll
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

Originally Posted by abhinav123
    Work minimum 10 hrs per day.
    Why? You getting paid by the hour? That's the only reason I could see working more than I would have to. Since I'm salaried I'd rather just shoot to make 10 hours worth of work, 10 minutes worth of work by leveraging scripting and other automation techniques. It's really not a matter of how many hours you work than how much you get done.
    Codeinated

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo