1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help Wanted- web strategy game

Greetings to all adept, semi-adept, beginning, and useless computer people out there! I'm looking for an HTML person and a graphics person to help out with a game i'm making. Preferably teen, as I'm 16 and I know that I'm more likely to find interested people around my age anyway. Basically, i've got loads of ideas, and a bunch of PHP functions lying around, but NO eye for design. (I can't even pick good colors) I can make a database scream for mercy, but people's eyes explode when they look at my pages. Basically, I'm making a web strategy game called Sphereal (similar to Utopia/Planetarion/Starkingdoms/etc) but with some radical new ideas. I would love for an HTML person to design the pages (templates, really) and the graphics person to make some high quality artwork, and the three of us together could make a game that was technically complete (functional backend, great gameplay) great to look at (good page layout, nice colors, easy navigation, awesome graphics) and fun to play (3 nerds working late into the night created it- there's bound to be fun in there someplace). I know I can't do this myself, I've tried. Hopefully, the team can stick together throughout the administration of the game as it runs, and we can all have a great time interacting with players, keeping the game clean and fun for everyone, and thinking up new ideas all the time to make the game better and cooler as time goes on. If you're interested, below is your route to getting in contact with me.

Kyle <--- Name
    a@natcow.com <--- email
    theflib <--- AOL IM name, yahoo IM, and overall alias
    17400066 <--- ICQ

that should be enough to get the ball rolling. Please don't make this whole post have been in vain. This would look great on a resume or a college application, and would be fun, and would get you lots of hot girls. Naked ones. waiting for you at all hours of the day and night. Unless you are a girl, which is fine too. In that case... the project will get you... something that you really really want.
    (-;
  3. // no comment
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

is this post lost? shouldnt this be placed at the Project Help Wanted forum?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

nobody reads that one. (-;
    Hope nobody minds, if it bothers you, ignore it. If it intrigues you, well, that's the point. Sorry if I offended anyone, it wasn't the intent, but I needed an audience and this was the best place.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo