1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Free Tech Webinar- 7 Myths about Agile

Webinar on : 7 Myths about Agile
    Presented by: Joseph Flahiff
    Date : Friday, June 01, 2012 –
    Time : 12:00 Noon to 01:00 PM PST

Presenter's Profile

Joseph Flahiff is the President and CEO of Whitewater Projects a firm that addresses the issues with agile in mixed agile/waterfall contexts commonly found in enterprise organizations and government. He is also Co-Lead of PMI-ACP Content Support team. Whitewater Projects provides numerous resources on their website including: free monthly webinars, PMI-ACP Sample exam, Interviews with other agile experts and a list of upcoming classes worldwide.

Webinar Highlights
    Agile Expert, Joseph Flahiff will help debunk 7 common myths about agile. As any idea becomes popular myths crop up everywhere. Joseph addresses these myths head on.

• Agile is just for software projects
    • Agile requires dedicated resources (People)
    • There is no planning in agile
    • You can’t have fixed requirements in agile
    And many more. Come with your questions too because we will save time to address you specific burning questions about agile.
  3. Jealous Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I damn near deleted this and banned the user, but then I realized that maybe someone here might care about it. Not that I know anything about this Whitewater Projects place or this Joseph Flahiff guy so take it with a grain of salt.
  5. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Well I already learned that "many" can be quantified as "three".
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo