1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Introducing Tapit!

Well hello Everyone!
    My name is Zac and I'm new here to the forums.
    I recently landed a job at a mobile advertising company called Tapit.

TapIt is a global mobile advertising platform. We serve over 5 Billion impressions across 50 countries monthly.

Our Advertisers include Brand Advertisers, Agencies and we also have a Self Serve Platform.

Our inventory consists of Android Apps, iOS Apps, Mobile Web and Non-Mobile Web traffic.

Given all of that and the fact that I am very new to this industry (i dont know much about that stuff), I'm going to need as much help as I can get when it comes to managing the relationships with publishers and helping them out--even with the simple things.

So feel free to say hi sometime!
    Last edited by TapitZac; September 12th, 2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: too much like an ad before... warned so now I'm fixing it :) time to show why I'm really hear... to learn
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Welcome Along

Welcome along Zac Good to have you here stay on and enjoy your stay
  5. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Given all of that and the fact that I am very new to this industry (i dont know much about that stuff), I'm going to need as much help as I can get when it comes to managing the relationships with publishers and helping them out--even with the simple things.
    This is a technical forum. Dealing with people isn't exactly what we do here.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    This is a technical forum. Dealing with people isn't exactly what we do here.
    Given that 90% of the time helping the developers involves technical issues, this is just the forum I'm looking for.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Welcome Zac. I havent been here for awhile but it is a great forum, one of my favourites.
    Pressure Washing Services Anywhere in North America

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo