1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

{removed}.Com – Pixel of Internet History really worth it ?

{removed}.Com – Pixel of Internet History , who hopes to start university by his way through by selling 1 million pixels of internet ad space for $1 each.

or other then above they are advertising in new style i mean, If you are rich you can Show Off your pics profiles or anything by buying pixels of internet ad space for $1 each.
    i found this on {removed}.com

is this really worth it ?
    Last edited by ManiacDan; October 29th, 2012 at 04:25 PM.
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

URL removed and post moved to the lounge.

This is not new. This was a big thing in the late 90s, then again around 2004. You're not going to make a lot of money this way.

Please don't post any more URLs, stories about scammy advertising, or in the wrong section.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. Type Cast Exception

I'll sell you all the molecules you'll need to build a house for $0.0001 each.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  7. Sarcky

Individual atoms is where the money's at, man.

Comments on this post

• medialint agrees : Unfortunately I had to fire my atom smasher.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo