1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Anyone actually use bluetooth with their phone?

So i have recently discovered that the less i deal with my phone directly the better my quality of life should be. I have delt pretty much all the bs social networking apps from my phone and try my damndst to keep my eyes off of the screen. But the problem lies with my phone - the actual phone part- i get a lot of calls per day for business and well, i hate it. Good for business but bad for my anti phone phase. A buddy of mine got me off of the iOS band wagon and into the android eco system a while back and uses a blueant q2 , now i would like to take his word for it and im sure i can, but im intesteed to know what the what the community uses, if any...
  3. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Which of the 105 communities that you posted to were you interested in getting a response from? The pokemon community?

Comments on this post

• Scorpions4ever agrees : I bet another new poster will register in a few minutes and speak volumes about the awesomeness of the blueant.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  5. Sarcky

I keep coming back to this thread because I actually want to talk about it, but it's spam. Lame.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  7. I <3 ASCII
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    I keep coming back to this thread because I actually want to talk about it, but it's spam. Lame.
    I'm pretty sure there's nothing stopping you from threadjacking it, at this point.

Is it even considered threadjacking when you put a spam thread back on track to the topic mentioned in the subject?

-MBirchmeier
  9. Sarcky

I don't even know.

Bluetooth is awesome, because my kid loves to grab my phone and hand it to me. If it's on the table and I go into the other room, she comes running in with it. When it's plugged into the stereo or charging...this is a problem.

However, I have the new 2012 Honda Civic, and the bluetooth on THAT is awful (as is the mileage, actually, I do not recommend it). The sound is delayed by more than 3 seconds, meaning all alerts fire at weird times, it seems to take forever to switch music tracks, etc. Interestingly, the car connects as two devices: audio and phone. The phone is fine, the audio is not. The audio also stops working at random, and when that happens it constantly sends a "play" request to my phone, invoking the music app rapidly over and over, draining the battery and preventing me from using the phone until I disconnect the bluetooth manually or turn one of them off.

Annoying.

I love my bluetooth headset though.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo