1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for dev collaborators

Hi Guys,

I am a long time developer for Android, iOS, BB etc with bunch of apps on the app stores, some dead on arrival, some successful, nothing like the next Bill Gates tho . Apps development is side job for me "for now", I am sure you know the feeling.

I have bunch of ideas, as well! (too many to count some for apps and some for other areas - chemistry, physics etc). I am looking for *developers* to work and collaborate, basically to brain storm and run through their ideas and my ideas, take our time to proper research and figure out business model, patents etc, maybe throw few baits in apps stores and see where it's going.

My thinking is that if bunch of us developers get together we stand a chance, I find it close to impossible to do it alone..

Of course we can sign all NDAs required etc to make everyone happy. I hope I did not violate any written or conceptual guidelines here.. please let me know..

Thanks!
    Udi
  3. No Profile Picture

I'd be happy to share my thoughts in any ideas. I am an avid suppirter ofstartups and active advisor and mentor to many. I have worked with many folks just like yourself and do so on a regular basis.

So feel free to connect. I'm on the twitter @matthew3378 or message me here.

::
    -Matthew
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks.. can we get on touch

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the prompt response! I have tried to post my email address here but it wont let me .. my email is udi_kl at hot mail

If/when you have a chance please drop me a word.

Bye,
    Udi

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo