Thread: B2B Marketing

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

B2B Marketing

I enrolled in a short course about digital marketing to further enhance my knowledge about it. We have come to the B2B topic and based from the data that I have gathered B2B marketing has many benefits as well as limitations and any company thinking of doing this type of marketing should carefully analyze the company’s product as well as market condition and then take the decision whether to adopt this marketing strategy or not. To our marketing experts here, what is your opinion regarding this?
  3. Contributing User

Originally Posted by stoatsea
    ...B2B marketing has many benefits as well as limitations and any company thinking of doing this type of marketing should carefully analyze the company’s product...
    Yes.

I've been marketing used 55 gallon drums. You see, I buy my air in that particular size. After I empty all the air out, I have all these drums.

- Arty
  5. No Profile Picture

As you’ve said yourself there are benefits like the ability to sell more products with just one transaction and the fact that companies tend to be more loyal than a single customer.
    The disadvantages are the scope of the market and the fact that the company you deal with have more bargaining power as compare to an “average” client.
    These are just a few examples, it really depends on the type of product and the goals and capabilities of your company

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo