Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Forms

I am a newbie to the perl scripting community! I have have worked with asp,java and php in the past but never perl. I am very impressed with its capabilities although passing data between forms seems to be more complicated compared to say php or asp. Your tutorial was helpful but lacked imformation on how to seperate multiple variables delimited by an Amperstand. If you have this information I would greatly appreciate it.
  3. No Profile Picture

Doesn't work!!!!

Unfortunately, your readform.cgi and associated html file do not work!!! when i copied down exactly what was written, i loaded up the html file and pressed submit, BOOM, my browser prompted me to download readform.cgi !!!! what the? i don't understand. the rest of the tutorials seem really good though.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Ducani

Perl 101 (part 7) - CGI Basics

Perl 101 \(part 7\) - CGI Basics

After spending the past few months understanding Perl's variables, operators and functions, it's time to start writing Perl programs for the Web. This week, Perl 101 introduces you to the basics of CGI scripting, and also teaches you how to use a new type of Perl variable, the hash. Click for full article.

Please discuss this article in this thread. You can read the article here .
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo