Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

newbie problem

I have followed the instructions to load the picture name rather than the binary image into the MYSQL database. However, when selecting the image from the location and submitting on the form, I end up with an Can't Find Server or DNS error.

I have apache, php, and mysql set up on my desktop. I have run other php scripts which do pull data from a mysql database without any problems so I am mystified by why loading an path to an image is not working.

Any help?

Thanks.
  2. No Profile Picture

Creating a form to update pic's

I am creating a website using php and mysql. The person would like to update the database on his end. I have created the Admin login form and the add_info form but I do not know how to give this person the power to update the pic's field in the add_info form. Does anyone know how this can be done? Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Re: Images, PHP & MySQL

dsfvcdfvfvv
  4. No Profile Picture
    Ducani

User-Contributed: PHP, Mysql, and Images

User-Contributed: PHP, Mysql, and Images

August 03, 1999 - Often DevShed users write their own tutorials that they want to share with the world. See what tutorials users like youself have written...you can also use DevShed's comments feature to let the author's know how they can improve their tutorials.

Please discuss this article in this thread. You can read the article here .
  5. No Profile Picture
    Ducani
    If you would like to see an article covering a particular topic, please post your request here.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo