1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Need Advise on CRM Software

Hi, I am working for a client and am trying to find a software package that will allow me to implement and share data across a: Contact Fourm, Newsletter, Guest Registration Sign up

Ive been looking into various CRM packages, but am a bit overwhelmed by sorting through their myriad of features to find if they provide the above. It is for a ranch that does guest bookings.

Thank you,
    Adrian
    i9design.com
  3. No Profile Picture

Post Re: Need Advise on CRM Software

Hello..
    If you are looking for the best CRM software which can help you in your business then go for Maximizer. It is one of the best software which will solve your problem. I have been working with it in my office from many years and it has ease my work a lot.
  5. No Profile Picture

WordPress CMS is great CMS system. It has thousands of plugins and great user support. Plus it has many SEO plugins that are often overlooked when building a site.
  7. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by ServerIntellect
    WordPress CMS is great CMS system. It has thousands of plugins and great user support. Plus it has many SEO plugins that are often overlooked when building a site.
    Wordpress is a CMS, but NOT a CRM system. There's a very big difference. However, in the OP's case I think that they are looking for more of a CMS then a CRM because it's all to do with online "communities" by the sound of it.

I would probably also recommend Wordpress to start with. It's easy to maintain users, website content, and there's some good plugins available for contact forms, as well as BBPress for adding a forum.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I use SugarCRM and I can't say I'm not quite satisfied with it.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    Wordpress is a CMS, but NOT a CRM system. There's a very big difference. However, in the OP's case I think that they are looking for more of a CMS then a CRM because it's all to do with online "communities" by the sound of it.

I would probably also recommend Wordpress to start with. It's easy to maintain users, website content, and there's some good plugins available for contact forms, as well as BBPress for adding a forum.

I misread the CRM as CMS.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo