1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Comprehensive Webstats

I am wondering what are the best and most importantly the easiest to install web stat programs out there. In particular i am interested in the number of visitors, unique visitors, what pages in my site are viewed - where they came from, where they left, search engine keywords that found my site etc...
    I have looked at webalizer but i'm unsure how to go about installing it into my web directory. Can anyone help??
  3. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

AWStats, a sourceforge project, has the best set of metrics & graphing capabilities I've seen in an open-source / freeware web stats product. Should be fairly straight foward to install.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  5. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

moved to development software
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  7. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

WebTrends enterprise edition is what I use -- it helps my company track emerging trends and adapt likewise. It's one amazing piece of software.

Saving money is easy with discount codes from Rollback coupons. Coupon codes for online purchases.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo