1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Integration paypal for a rental companies in several languages

Hi,
    I am going to integrate paypal to our website,
    the easiest would be to use there system and buttons,
    however as I can see its not possible, as I can only choose between 4 buttons, I want a button that says book now and not buy now, and also I need it in 3 diferent languages.
    I do know programing however feel like going the shortest way at the moment.
    There are the option of using software such as oscommerce etc. or integrating it by yourself.
    Not sure what to choose as when I looked at similar softwares I think they are as complicated to understand as doing it myself.

I have a rental company and I dont use any kind of software.

As i ever used anything like paypal or to pay online, if somebody could advise me.

I will need to check with my database if the dates are available, calculate the price (this script I already have) then if available they would click on a button book now (3 diferent langueages), not add to chart as hardly nobody rent more than one, then Im not sure if the booking must be done in my database before they pay with paypal or after they paid. Would prefer after, however dont know how it works.

If somebody can recomend what to use, there buttons, software or integrating it bymyself, and how does it work together with my database as if they book I need to block it in my database immediately as not available anymore.
    Thanks in advance,
    Helen
    Last edited by helenp; November 11th, 2012 at 01:33 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo