1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

software

Is there anyone that works or owns a webhosting company that could recomend a non web based billing program that they use that allows you to build in and edit rate groups. Also allows you to set up monthly invoicing?
  3. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Changed the title of this thread to reflect its message. Please try to be a little more clear in the future, vision1974.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post Quickbooks is good

I don't know if this will meet all of your qualifications, but the latest versions of Quickbooks are good for invoicing. It's very flexible as far as rate structures go and has a "memorize transaction" feature that is very useful. It allows you to have your monthly invoices entered automatically (either totally automated, or with you interaction after a reminder). The invoices can also be handled online. However, the emailing of invoices cannot be totally automated. I've set up a customer group called "billed via email." Then on the same day each month I go in and create statements for that group and click "email". The process uses Intuit's servers, so no worries about being shutdown by your ISP as a spammer for sending to many messages at one time.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo