1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

looking for Website Generator Software

Hi All,
    I'm looking for a website generator software, which can allow me to build a complete web site on a WYSISYG interface. The software must contain the option to add special components to the web site being built, in particular: chat, forum and polls.
    The software should also have something like an "advanced mode" where an advanced user who is familiar with programming can edit the created HTML/ASP code to make minor changes.

I'm an experienced web developer who no longer works in programming; I want to be able to build a site with chat and forum components without having to program anything, but with the ability to enter the code and change it if I wish.

Anybody knows of such a thing ??

Thanks,

Elior.
  3. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Dreamweaver '04 is probably the closest you'll come to this...
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  5. No Profile Picture

You can try complete solution for your purposes - inblackhole.org.ua

It can automatically, in few clicks, generate php website with fully generated and grabbed, most relevant content, also it can grab images and youtube videos.

Checkout the generated demo website: inblackhole.org.ua/en/sites/nature/generated_website/index.php
  7. No Profile Picture

Generator

Here you will find a generator to build dynamic and ergonomics websites... have a look !

-> lilllil.com
  9. No Profile Picture

Thank you for your info. I am a web designer. I have designed many web designs. I like this profession a lot.
  11. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

This whole thread sounds like one big SPAM post. A user with no previous posts asking for web development software, and several other new users with just one post giving recommendations of websites that have "great software"?

Something fishy going on here...
  13. No Profile Picture
    Banned

We know that every company has their own way of managing work flow and projects, with their own objectives and desired results. Online Project Management Software adaptable to any number of projects or any size work team. Also it Promotes communication and collaboration with an intuitive web-based interface and automated communication functions.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo