1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Where to purchase J++ 1.1?

Hi,

I need to find a copy of J++ 1.1 software, anyone know where I could purchase one? Tried eBay, no luck, and tried Google but haven't found anywhere so far.

thanks
  3. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

This was the first link from Google:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vjsharp/pr...1/default.aspx

Not quite sure how you weren't able to come up w/ that searching on your own.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by drgroove
    This was the first link from Google:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vjsharp/pr...1/default.aspx

Not quite sure how you weren't able to come up w/ that searching on your own.
    Read the post please, I asked if anyone knows where I could purchase a copy of J++ 1.1. The link you provided only provides the ability to purchase J#, which is not what I asked for.

We are recreating a server environment and need it to exactly match what is on the existing server, which is J++ 1.1, not J#. Unfortunately J++ 1.1 was released around 1996/1997 so it's proving difficult to locate.

Anyone with any sources for this old software would be appreciated. thanks
    Last edited by tig1; March 19th, 2004 at 02:36 PM.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator

Try looking for Visual Studio 97 which includes J++ 1.1
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
    --Mark Twain
  9. Contributing User

I know it's unethical, but I found a link via a google where you can download the full version of VS .net.

The most amazing part is that the download link was for a microsoft server. Apparently, companies that subscribe to microsoft's developer service can also download all the full versions of their software. As such, this link was for one of these subscribers.

Use it at your own risk.

Saving money is easy with discount codes from Rollback coupons. Coupon codes for online purchases.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator

I know it's unethical, but I found a link via a google where you can download the full version of VS .net.
    Then why did you post this, particularly since it has no relevance to the original question?
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
    --Mark Twain

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo