1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Anyone recommend any CMS package?

Hello all,

I currently work for a small design shop and one of our clients is looking for us to re-do their site, possibly with a CMS package so we dont always have to do the maintaining.

we are looking for something in what I think is mid-price range ($1000 - 10,000) that will do the trick. we would like something that allows for ASP vbscript , and javascript to be integrated. A system that clients will have an easy time working with.

we have no CMS experience, so help is highly appreciated. let me know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks again

Grey
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

There are a number of great content management solutions out there. I happened to stumble onto these two sites while looking for a system for one of my clients that might be of some use to you in narrowing down your search.

The CMS Matrix

and

OpenSourceCMS

The CMS Matrix will allow you to search a number of systems based on features, and at OpenSourceCMS you can demo some of the more popular systems online.

Happy hunting!
  5. No Profile Picture

If you do not need ASP, you can consider to use one of the best free PHP+MySQL content management systems -
    TYPO3
    www.typo3.com
    www.typo3.org

It is real hi-end content management. See screenshort of BackEnd

Valery
    it (at) webmed.ru
    Attached Images

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo