1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Dating Software?

I apologize if this is the incorrect forum to post this in (but I guess development makes sense). I am looking for a professional dating software. I have looked at one such as WebScribble's Dating software. It looks ok but a little generic. Anyone know of any great real deal dating software out there, preferrably in MySQL/PHP language?

I searched via Google, Yahoo, MSN and so on for so long but never really fell on any necessarily better than webscribbles but I'm sure there are some out there.
  3. No Profile Picture

If you are looking for all inclusive option i can advise you aeDating 3.0 from AEwebworks Dating Software
  5. No Profile Picture

Dating Software Search

You can also find really good dating software at http://www.datingsoftware.biz

ZugTech
  7. No Profile Picture

Dating Software Search

You can also find really good dating software at <a href="http://www.datingsoftware.biz"> www.datingsoftware.biz
    </a>

ZugTech
    Last edited by zugtech; September 6th, 2004 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Please Remove this item
  9. No Profile Picture

Trying to decide between

I am also investigating dating software and having a hard time deciding if I should go for the cheaper software http://www.etown21.com Dating Agency Builder or if I should spend the extra on AEWebworks product as recommended here. What would you do?

AEWebworks seems to have a more features. I like it; but the Etown21 demo looks pretty good for that price too; and it would save me too big a loss if my site didn't work out. I don't really want to lose too much in the event the site doesn't work out; but at the same time...

Recommendation Anyone?

Also please...
    Anyone know if it is easier to have success with an adult dating site over maybe one like eharmony.com?
    Last edited by fletchers; October 25th, 2004 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Got another question
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by fletchers
    I am also investigating dating software and having a hard time deciding if I should go for the cheaper software http://www.etown21.com Dating Agency Builder or if I should spend the extra on AEWebworks product as recommended here. What would you do?

AEWebworks seems to have a more features. I like it; but the Etown21 demo looks pretty good for that price too; and it would save me too big a loss if my site didn't work out. I don't really want to lose too much in the event the site doesn't work out; but at the same time...

Recommendation Anyone?

Also please...
    Anyone know if it is easier to have success with an adult dating site over maybe one like eharmony.com?

The price...
    I'll choose the cheaper one,
    as I just need to write a bit more for the extra function,
    good enough.

I think a one like eharmony.com is easier to succeed these days.
  13. No Profile Picture

Have you had a look at webDate?

The company who writes it is called Web Scribble Solutions.

Their site is: http://www.webscribble.com

It is a complete online dating site package with support for membership/payment and it is easy to change the look of your site. Very powerful dating software.

Geoff
  15. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Since you took the time to register and bounce this thread to the top just to spam a link you could have taken the extra minute to actually read the first post of the thread ... googling to add promotional links has backfired, friend.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  17. Guru Meditation
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Hey folks, are you interested in a custom solution ?

It can come at about same price as this ones (less or more depends on the functions/options). But you get exactly what you need, and no need to fuss around and break your head thinking.

Btw. I offcourse write all this, as I'm interested in doing this since I'm freelancer. Let me know if you are interested so I recomend you good freelance site to post your project on. Maybe you even get some quite lower bids from people that allready have scripts writen and just need to customise it a bit. Not write it from scratch like I would.
    www.booking.com is hiring Perl developers!
    Work along some of the biggest names in Perl community. Live in Amsterdam - relocation assistance is provided (paperwork/visa and financial) for you and your family members - for details send me an message

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo